Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Important video to all incels

Dont click guys its an ip grabber

Last edited:
I have watched this like a hundred times:feelsaww::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Sus:feelsUgh:
Gonna type it out manually.

Right click to see the link, you can't fake youtube links.
You could have just post a normal link, where we can see the video preview, but you chosed to do a very suspicious post

Classic pick yourself up video. If only it was so simple.

That is, if you have no willpower whatsoever.
Yeah without willpower the effort needed for reward is not worth it. For me only jobs available are slaving in worst possible condition for minimum wage, because I dont have any education. My IQ and skills are too low and I'm broke so I can't start any private business. I have crippling social anxiety so working with other people would be a torture. I'm very quiet guy, and after a time people I work with start making fun of me behind my back and gang up to provoke me. It's easier for my mental health when I ldar.

This is my case, I don't claim it's the same for every incel.

Yeah without willpower the effort needed for reward is not worth it. For me only jobs available are slaving in worst possible condition for minimum wage, because I dont have any education. My IQ and skills are too low and I'm broke so I can't start any private business. I have crippling social anxiety so working with other people would be a torture. I'm very quiet guy, and after a time people I work with start making fun of me behind my back and gang up to provoke me. It's easier for my mental health when I ldar.

This is my case, I don't claim it's the same for every incel.
You can always think of excuses if you wanted to. The reality is that we should face our own fears, that's how we improve ourselves. Not improving and trying would be the worst mistake you can do. I believe everyone does experience the pain of betrayal, failure and so on, but your worst choice would be to avoid them whatsoever.

I used to live in a pile of shit, it's not satisfying. I made that change a while back - even if I'm incel I'll still keep my house in order. Living 101 tbh
This has absolutely zero to do with the physical state of your room/house etc. Think of it like this - try to order your thinking and mind the same way that you would order your room.

My room is clean because I like things to be in order. Perhaps this is an autist trait, but I can't think clearly if my room is messy :feelsUgh:
What if you tried to clean your bad habits and prejudices the same way - living healthy, engaging with others, realizing your mistakes, not being afraid of failure?

i'm not clicking that LMFAO do it normally next time

Why? Having good habits won't change my genetics or cure my autism - I simply do it for the sake of my mental health.
You blame your genetics and autism?

This nigga is a bluepiller gtfo

You blame your genetics and autism?
Yeah. It's kinda dumb to deny that factors outside of your control also play a major role in your life.
A downie will never be a genius no matter how many times he "changes his thinking".

GTFO with your empty platitudes and virtue signaling and moralizing you faggot

Fuck it. Doesn't matter what you do if you're an incel.

what a fucking: "Get off your ass and cuck to the state despite not having a wife video."

Stupid MF video

If you agree with that video Near0, then ur bluepilled.

what a fucking: "Get off your ass and cuck to the state despite not having a wife video."

Stupid MF video

If you agree with that video Near0, then ur bluepilled.
Cuck to the state? That makes zero sense.

I dont need tutorial Im an expert on this easy :chad:

"Hurr just follow these simple steps to be a good boy"
How about no you fucking normalcattle assholes?

bluepilled garbage

Not gonna take advice from a self help guru making lots of money.

FBI IP grabber

You can always think of excuses if you wanted to. The reality is that we should face our own fears, that's how we improve ourselves. Not improving and trying would be the worst mistake you can do. I believe everyone does experience the pain of betrayal, failure and so on, but your worst choice would be to avoid them whatsoever.
Wait, they tell you to do that you want but also say 'don't be entitled'. Sorry, but you will never approach a girl if you feel that you aren't entitled to her.
Generally, it's 'clean your room' type advice.