Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IMPORTANT UPDATE! Sarah Hamilton and her Tyrone Boyfriend in bed together. Video on youtube. Ryan Spangler needs to see this.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

FUCKING KEK

A VIDEO OF HER KISSING TYRONE IN BED HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

backstory:
1518558288016.jpg

That white guy is the biggest cuck in the universe.
He wastes his money, time, and affection on some used up mud shark and her black baby that will never call him father.
I cannot imagine ever being in that kind of relationship, my mind simply wouldn't allow me to.

AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA
DbkDLY-UQAA0GeF.jpg

Just reading about this guy makes me feel sick and depressed. I feel like throwing up.

Last edited:
Ahaha, yeah raise that coalburners kid you cuck.

I wonder if she'd be as willing to let the new guy spill his seed in her pussy on her dangerous day.

Last edited:
Who are any of these people?

Google tells me nothing.

Am I supposed to know who they are?

Or are they just nobodies I'm supposed to care about because they have social media accounts?

Google tells me nothing.

Or are they just nobodies I'm supposed to care about because they have social media accounts?
+1

roasties and enablers, especially Tyrone-level enablers, belong in a gulag.

Google tells me nothing.

read the picture under the video, she has a kid

This guy needs to be castrated for being such a beta cuck. I someone needs to aware this dude.

read the picture under the video, she has a kid

So what? I still have no idea what the point of this is. Stacy fucks Tyrone? Then Chad? Then Tyrone? Then Chad?

Is this news?

That's the circle of life.

That fucking cuck should give me his height. I could use it better.

So what? I still have no idea what the point of this is. Stacy fucks Tyrone? Then Chad? Then Tyrone? Then Chad?

Is this news?

That's the circle of life.
the main focus is on the cuck who dated her and is taking care of her kid after she already was marked by Tyrone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back