Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Important message to youngcels (barely clinging to lifefuel)

reply or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

• Total voters
Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Get a Fleshlight as soon as possible. Specifically, the Madison Ivy Beyond^tm fleshlight has been the best use of my money ever. It's a superior way to coom that should be a staple of any rotter's life. Switching from hand or even brutal dick destroying prone fapping to fleshlight jacking is a life changing experience for anyone who is serious about cooming. It stimulates your dick much better than a hand can. Reportedly better than real vagina. If you are deprived of sex with hot jbs stacies, you must increase the pleasure of your existence as much as you can in other ways. I have coomed into my fleshlights several thousands of times. Literally buckets of cum. It is a great investment. I used it 4 times just today.
485488.jpg

Last edited:
2 minutes no reply

How´s this a lifefuel? Pretty sad.

Cleaning must feel like hell tho

I'm definetely considering doing that

I'm on my nofap journey but if i begin cooming again then I'll definitely consider investing in it

$137 for a molded chunk of rubber. Man soyciety is really trying to rip off inkwells.

$137 for a molded chunk of rubber. Man soyciety is really trying to rip off inkwells.
idk where tf youre getting that from. full price they are $80 at most and you can get them discounted

idk where tf youre getting that from. full price they are $80 at most and you can get them discounted
Oh my bad it's because I was browsing in Cuckadian pesos. About $108 US dollars.

Even $80 is ridiculous for a piece of molded rubber but as an inkwell we gotta bite the bullet sometimes.

Oh my bad it's because I was browsing in Cuckadian pesos. About $108 US dollars.

Even $80 is ridiculous for a piece of molded rubber but as an inkwell we gotta bite the bullet sometimes.
if you get hundreds of thousands of nuts out of it, it really isn't that much

Love my fleshlights, I put them between my matress and box spring and then put on ASMR with eye contact on my tablet and thrust while looking in her eyes, it almost feels like making love I would assume. But as soon as I come I feel depression. I would love to hug after I come but hugging my pillow doesn't suffice. I'm thinking about a sexdoll to cuddle with but I'm a rentoid so it's kinda sketchy. :cryfeels:

We don't have sex toys in curryland

Love my fleshlights, I put them between my matress and box spring and then put on ASMR with eye contact on my tablet and thrust while looking in her eyes, it almost feels like making love I would assume. But as soon as I come I feel depression. I would love to hug after I come but hugging my pillow doesn't suffice. I'm thinking about a sexdoll to cuddle with but I'm a rentoid so it's kinda sketchy. :cryfeels:
G-G-G-G-GIGA BASED. You gave me a new idea to try.

And why is prone fapping brutal for your dick?