Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious *IMPORTANT* Explanation when girls say they prefer tall men

autisandugly

autisandugly

Major
When girls say they prefer tall guys IT MEANS THAT THOSE WHO HAVE AT LEAST 7/10 FACE (SUB6 ARE INVISIBLE) ARE TALL. Having a face of at least 7/10 is THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT TO CONSIDER YOURSELF A MAN. Sub6 do not exist even if they are 2 meters high. If you are a 7'5/10 face maybe you need 6'2, and if you are a 9 a 5'9 is enough

This is the answer to the continuous discussion of face or height
Boys of 5'7, 5'8, those considered not tall for them or those who are short, IF THEY ARE AT LEAST 7/10 IN FACE AND NT ARE NOT PENALIZED IN TERMS OF NOT HAVING FRIENDS OR GIRLFRIENDS. THEY ALSO GET GIRLFRIENDS.

Boys of 5'7, 5'8, those considered not tall for them or those who are short, IF THEY ARE AT LEAST 7/10 IN FACE AND NT ARE NOT PENALIZED IN TERMS OF NOT HAVING FRIENDS OR GIRLFRIENDS. THEY ALSO GET GIRLFRIENDS.
I've found this to be true. I know a guy who's maybe 5'7 1/2 max, NT, gymmaxxed, JBW, and chadlite, and he has absolutely no problem slaying, he's even had ffm threesomes and such.

You just have to be like 2 inches taller than her. If she's 5'2 and you're a 5'7 chad you'll be fine.

Yeh, just being taller than average but with a shitty frame and uglier face will not help at all.

Plus tall these days means 6f 5+

cope, i guess possible if non white but no excuse if u like 6'3 tbh

I can confirm this too.
When I see couples around town, the guy is either a normiefag, a chadlite or a prettyboy like the ones you see off chinktok.
Most of them are average height, some are shorter than me.

I can confirm this too.
When I see couples around town, the guy is either a normiefag, a chadlite or a prettyboy like the ones you see off chinktok.
Most of them are average height, some are shorter than me.