Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Important advice: do not trust doctors, try to stay physically and psychology healthy

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
or else you will need to rely on them. I know that it's hard to stay right in the head with all the shit going on outside.

But pls eat healthy and don't take unnecessary risks that could result in injury. You hear stories here and there about people having the wrong limb amputated so that they lost both limbs in the end.
You think this can't happen to you but irl I know more people who got fucked up by doctors than people who were treated the right way. I want to list all fuck ups I know of from real people in real life.
  • Femoid got a nose job. They broke her nose and reset the bone but something wasn't right. Her nose looks the same as it did before. Money wasted, holiday spent in a hospital for nothing. Very painful.
  • Guy broke his nose (soccer). Docotrs didn't care about the deformity, they didn't set the bone fragments and just let it heal by itself. The guy looks like a giga Jew now. Normie made incel.
  • Boy broke his arm. They let the bone grow back together in the wrong way. Needed to shatter his elbow and did everything from scratch. Two weeks of pure agony and disability for him.
  • Boy was sick. Even though he listed all his symptoms like a good boy, the doctor seemed to not have listened. Made wrong diagnosis and treated something he didn't have. Of course he didn't get better and listed all the symptoms to another doctor who was shocked and immediately diagnosed and treated him succesfully. Thank god he asked another doctor or else: certain death.
  • Guy needed to have a tooth extracted. Dentist damaged the tooth next to the rotten one, so both had to go.
  • Roastie ripped a muscle from falling off a surf board. Surgeons let dirt come into the cut. The tissue around it got infected and she nearly died.
  • Roasty got bitten by mosquito and had an infection. Doctors didn't clear the bite properly so the skin on the entire arm got infected. Nearly had to amputate the arm or else she would have died from blood poisoning. But the infected arm healed. Again, unnecessary, pure agony and disability for a few weeks. As well as psychological trauma.
  • Oldcel didn't get enough narcotics during operation. So he was awake and could feel and see everything but not move or make a sound. Has PTSD and depression now.
The failure rate is higher than you would feel comfortable with. So pls. Take care.

Yep, (((they))) want to milk every shekel possible.

They are humans so they are prone to misjudgement ovbiously.
It's good to be vigilant but not trusting them is misguided at best and destructive at worst.

ehh surgery has risks and human error is gonna happen...

Where is that place where all doctors are butchers? Somalia?

Damn it's over. Thank goodness I haven't seen the face of a gp in decades.
Same. This is why I made my post. You would expect better outcomes in a sophisticated western chadnation. So let's try to stay healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back