Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Implant discussion/questions.

J

jittlatangthing

Greycel
Would infra orbital malar implants+ genioplasty (moving chin forward, and maybe making it a tiny bit wider/taller, not preferred though) increase definition in face and POTENTIALLY lead to a hollow/chiseled appearance due to stretching the skin forward instead of horizontally?

Also, would the infra orbital malar implants decrease ESR (eye seperation ratio) since my ESR is about on the high end 0.43 in selfies and on the high end 0.42 or low end 0.43 (depending on the angle) in non lens distorted photos 6+ ft away

I tried chewing and it actually did give me a decent jawline in photos, but it made me less attractive due to every other soft feature on my face being narrow (lips, eyes, nose, etc.)

That is the primary reason I don't want to get mandibular angle implants/ wrap around implants, it would just make me look braindead (I also think this is partially the reason it can look uncanny on patients with thin and narrow mouths)

Also, a side note, sea maxxing doesnt even work for me ( since every match i get just says "you look too young to be on here" suifuel LMFAOOO

sorry for shit formatting/grammar im lazy and sub 90iq

Inb4 crying about "GO TO FAGMAX"

What is your race and height?

What is your race and height?
5'8 (barefoot) White with ideal coloring for SEA/EA (blonde, blue eyes) when I look older (naturally or with surgery)

rn I look like a 15 year old boy.

Inb4 crying about "GO TO FAGMAX"
Lol, Ty. Website is too toxic and braindead/ too many copers who don't actually do shit. I already have a few thousand saved up, plan on getting it later in the next year or two.

5'8 (barefoot) White with ideal coloring for SEA/EA (blonde, blue eyes) when I look older (naturally or with surgery)

rn I look like a 15 year old boy.
How would you rate your looks level on decile and age.

How would you rate your looks level on decile and age.
solid 3.75-4 in my age range/race/country, I would say in terms of everyone on the planet, maybe a 5.