Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Impersonate another user.

edgy postmaxxing

ded srs tbqhtbhtbqhh ngl
ded srs?

tbhngl

Ugliest white guy mogs all ethnic chads in SMV. Ugliest white guy is a chad to ethnic holes

Tbh ngl fuark
Ded srs

I can't see your comment for some reason

[HARD LEVEL](newfags will rope first before answering this)

Recently, I have been meticulously analysing my genitalia region in search of flaws and have found that my balls are highly assymetrical. One ball appears to be significantly lower than the other which makes my ballsack look lopsided and unaesthetic. It also gives the illusion that one ball is bigger than the other.

I was wondering if such thing as a balljob or testicular implants exist in order to rectify this and make my genitalia area look more symmetrical. I also want my testicals to be more elliptical which I hope the implants could also achieve.

I know this isn’t talked about much here as most people here concentrate on facial flaws but I would like to try and fix as many of my flaws as possible. If anyone knows of any surgeries they’d recommend to fix this predicament then I’d be grateful for your help.
gmagik.gif

ded srs

Hey hows it goin

ded srs

You post tranny shit, you get banned. I don't care. Have you seen what happened to r9k? I won't let this happen here.

I could really go for some chad cock right now

You post tranny shit, you get banned. I don't care. Have you seen what happened to r9k? I won't let this happen here.
dogs me

You post BBC shit, you get banned. I don't care. Have you seen what happened to lookism? I won't let this happen here.

White normies are fakecels. Ethnic whores would rather suck a white normies micropenis than chadpreets 8 inch pecker. Whites are so superior. Ethnic women want ethnic men to die, as they are genetic waste. It never even began!
is this @wereqryan

MY COWORKERS DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE. I HATE THEM AND I HATE WORK. CONSTRUCTION IS HELL.
I WANT TO KILL MYSELF RATHER THAN WAGESLAVING ONE MORE DAY.
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

MY COWORKERS DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE. I HATE THEM AND I HATE WORK. CONSTRUCTION IS HELL.
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
@Indari

what the fuck impersonate meanbro

Go back to school and become a nurse anesthetist

tbhtbhngl ded srs

I see.

blob, loled thx

legit loled at this thread ded srs tbhtbh

b u d d y
o
y
o

[HARD LEVEL](newfags will rope first before answering this)

Recently, I have been meticulously analysing my genitalia region in search of flaws and have found that my balls are highly assymetrical. One ball appears to be significantly lower than the other which makes my ballsack look lopsided and unaesthetic. It also gives the illusion that one ball is bigger than the other.

I was wondering if such thing as a balljob or testicular implants exist in order to rectify this and make my genitalia area look more symmetrical. I also want my testicals to be more elliptical which I hope the implants could also achieve.

I know this isn’t talked about much here as most people here concentrate on facial flaws but I would like to try and fix as many of my flaws as possible. If anyone knows of any surgeries they’d recommend to fix this predicament then I’d be grateful for your help.
@Twisted

Yes man no man

(They) did this. St Elliot should have a stature to erected in his honor