Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Immigration is a covert form of invasion

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
20% race bait
27898E70 2919 4537 93D0 E6F9C788EC42

As you can see in the image, London has a Muslim ruler and 55% of the population is non-white.

London should be called “Londonistan” or Londonabad”

It’s crazy how ethnic English people became a minority in their own country

The British kingdom colonised a large part of the world through their technological might and military power, which is why English is the most commonly spoken language in the world today and English is considered the “global” language.

In the modern Era, ethnics are getting their revenge against British colonialism of the past, by invading British land not through sheer force or violence but through peaceful “immigration”.

The British empire killed native populations of the lands they conquered, plundered those countries of their resources and raped their women.

The irony is, in the modern era it’s the British people who are victims of the same crimes which they once perpetrated.

Lots of ethnic British people are falling victim to violence committed by African gangs, often being robbed, stabbed or murdered by a pack of niggers. Ethnic British females are being raped by Paki groomer gangs etc, all thanks to immigration.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is poetic justice.

The predator becomes the prey and the hunter becomes the hunted.

I really hope that whites continue to race-mix with ethnics until the white race dies out. It’s what they deserve for all of the pain and suffering they caused the rest of the world through their violent conquests.

Whites once upon a time tried to exterminate ethnics through violence and bloodshed, ethnics will now exterminate whites through eugenics and immigration.

What goes around comes around, every action has an equal and opposite reaction, now the white pigs are facing the justice which their ancestors escaped.

Last edited:
And everyone knows who to thank for that :feelsaww:

Theyre royally fucked :feelsaww:

True. The jews have won and white normies are retarded for letting it happen. The joos used the weaknesses of the white NT brain to their advantage and destroyed their future.

View attachment 613220

As you can see in the image, London has a Muslim ruler and 55% of the population is non-white.

London should be called “Londonistan” or Londonabad”

It’s crazy how ethnic English people became a minority in their own country

The British kingdom colonised a large part of the world through their technological might and military power, which is why English is the most commonly spoken language in the world today and English is considered the “global” language.

In the modern Era, ethnics are getting their revenge against British colonialism of the past, by invading British land not through sheer force or violence but through peaceful “immigration”.

The British empire killed native populations of the lands they conquered, plundered those countries of their resources and raped their women.

The irony is, in the modern era it’s the British people who are victims of the same crimes which they once perpetrated.

Lots of ethnic British people are falling victim to violence committed by African gangs, often being robbed, stabbed or murdered by a pack of niggers. Ethnic British females are being raped by Paki groomer gangs etc, all thanks to immigration.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is poetic justice.

The predator becomes the prey and the hunter becomes the hunted.

I really hope that whites continue to race-mix with ethnics until the white race dies out. It’s what they deserve for all of the pain and suffering they caused the rest of the world through their violent conquests.

Whites once upon a time tried to exterminate ethnics through violence and bloodshed, ethnics will now exterminate whites through eugenics and immigration.

What goes around comes around, every action has an equal and opposite reaction, now the white pigs are facing the justice which their ancestors escaped.
ever wonder even after all these child sex gangs, mass rape, arab rape gangs, vandalization committed by immigrants, women are still pro immigration?

It's cause women like violent abusive men. they want to be treated like rag dolls, cum dumpsters.

How can you win a war when half of your troops are working against you?

liberalism really is the beast that eats its own tail

I really hope that whites continue to race-mix with ethnics until the white race dies out.
never gonna happen. not all white countries are like england, my area is 99% white but shitskins have around 70iq so im not surprised they dont realise that simple fact

never gonna happen. not all white countries are like england, my area is 99% white but shitskins have around 70iq so im not surprised they dont realise that simple fact
If you think whites will go extinct, you are deeply delusional. Your ethnic women hate you. That's why shitskins rape white women. Because they're either going to rape, or they'll live a life of inceldom. Genetic engineering will make sure everyone will be blond and blue eyed. China, India and Brazil are importing white seed too. JFL at ethnics thinking they can defeat the white race.

If you think whites will go extinct, you are deeply delusional. Your ethnic women hate you. That's why shitskins rape white women. Because they're either going to rape, or they'll live a life of inceldom. Genetic engineering will make sure everyone will be blond and blue eyed. China, India and Brazil are importing white seed too. JFL at ethnics thinking they can defeat the white race.

Buddy, white women are constantly having children with niggers and shitskin ethnics, even white chads are having children with non-white women, on top of that white couples either have no kids at all or have one or 2 children max while niggers and ethnics breed like rabbits, it’s common for nigger and ethnic families to have 3 children or more. And there is no plan to produce white children through genetic engineering, I have never heard of such a plan, must be nice for you to have that little dream though

Also China and India may be importing white seed, but they are going to impregnate Chinese and Indian women with that white seed, so the children produced won’t be fully white, they’ll be mixed JFL, idk how you didn’t realise something so simple, I guess common sense really isn’t all that common nowadays

Last edited:
Why even have a human population if they're not blond with blue or green eyes. When I dream of a perfect world, everyone is white. But no soy shit. Strong military, healthy families with the father working and the mother staying at home cooking and taking care of the children. Everybody lives in houses and there's forests and lakes everywhere. we could be living in this world if the Elites were on our side.
Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 13 um 212717

How can you win a war when half of your troops are working against you?
This , fuckin this !
you understood everything

For guy who want to preserve their race , right wing and stormfronter

Your ennemies are not ethnic , they will always exist.

It’s literally your own women:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women will never be patriotic, it’s not their nature (only an extreme minority are and even them are mild)

Women are programmed to open the gate of the city, to let men fight over them , right wing need to embed that into their skull

Buddy, white women are constantly having children with niggers and shitskin ethnics, even white chads are having children with non-white women, on top of that white couples either have no kids at all or have one or 2 children max while niggers and ethnics breed like rabbits, it’s common for nigger and ethnic families to have 3 children or more. And there is no plan to produce white children through genetic engineering, I have never heard of such a plan, must be nice for you to have that little dream though
Nothing but fact

I don’t know if white will die out

But they are definitely going to be an extremely small minority

Why even have a human population if they're not blond with blue or green eyes. When I dream of a perfect world, everyone is white. But no soy shit. Strong military, healthy families with the father working and the mother staying at home cooking and taking care of the children. Everybody lives in houses and there's forests and lakes everywhere. we could be living in this world if the Elites were on our side.
View attachment 613255
The last man who attempted that shit blow his brain out while a combined front of thousand of Russian and American were outside waiting to torture him:feelskek::feelskek:

you are thinking of the jewnited states of america. my country is 99% white, that will never change

you are thinking of the jewnited states of america. my country is 99% white, that will never change

Not just USA, this is happening in England, Canada and Australia too

Not just USA, this is happening in England, Canada and Australia too
those "white" foids you see with ethnics are most likely kikes or light skin ethnics

and i dont live in any of those 4 countries

those "white" foids you see with ethnics are most likely kikes or light skin ethnics

Even in other European countries like Germany, Italy, Spain, the same thing is happening, just at a lesser frequency, I know it’s hard for you to accept buddy boyo but the white race’s days are numbered

This , fuckin this !
you understood everything

For guy who want to preserve their race , right wing and stormfronter

Your ennemies are not ethnic , they will always exist.

It’s literally your own women:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women will never be patriotic, it’s not their nature (only an extreme minority are and even them are mild)

Women are programmed to open the gate of the city, to let men fight over them , right wing need to embed that into their skull
I hate white foids. I’ll keep the white race alive through JBWmaxxing with lighter skinned MENA and Latina foids :bigbrain::bigbrain:

The last man who attempted that shit blow his brain out while a combined front of thousand of Russian and American were outside waiting to torture him:feelskek::feelskek:
That's just going to show you how much the jewish Untermensch hates the thought of a healthy and free human race.

Its gonna get worse when climate change comes around and we will have 1 billion niggers in Europe

Even in other European countries like Germany, Italy, Spain, the same thing is happening, just at a lesser frequency, I know it’s hard for you to accept buddy boyo but the white race’s days are numbered
lol at you counting spain as white

average shitskin iq in action

This is cope

7581bacd 4554 415c 9070 9a156429afae
4c97464e 9577 4b6a a754 1b08305b90ee
7fd14055 d497 4ed9 8303 65d4a2d8b589
0d7c441f b368 41be 9533 9f7305d8e8a5
7292299e d0d5 4df4 baa3 23509984f4e1
Aed86afa 46c1 4341 a68d ead67c5919d9

I hate white foids. I’ll keep the white race alive through JBWmaxxing with lighter skinned MENA and Latina foids :bigbrain::bigbrain:
82a63ab8 e793 464b 8cf9 221cb63a2d10

Islam is the future of whites whether they want it or not. Simple facts

True. The jews have won and white normies are retarded for letting it happen. The joos used the weaknesses of the white NT brain to their advantage and destroyed their future.
Fuck white people :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Also China and India may be importing white seed, but they are going to impregnate Chinese and Indian women with that white seed, so the children produced won’t be fully white, they’ll be mixed JFL, idk how you didn’t realise something so simple, I guess common sense really isn’t all that common nowadays
You're big on the coping delusion. Non-black women who marry black or ethnic men are looked at as literal human garbage and most of them are disowned by their parents. The reason ethnics continue to have a lot of children is because their women don't get to choose the man they want (white Chad).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zAbHooWQNA

Most women want white children. But there aren't enough white men to go around. When gene editing becomes a thing, ethnic women will make their children have light skin, light eyes and light hair. If you think shit skin is attractive, you should know that asian american men (including curries) are 20 times more likely to kill themselves. When it comes to white seed importation, the children will be half-white who will then choose white seed again, making the next generation 75% white.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4agyEFFKJTY

Watch this one specifically:
View: https://youtu.be/idfA4bbKHcY?t=219

Last edited:
keep cherrypicking, it changes nothing, zero whites breeding with ethnics here because we dont have shitskins in the first place
What’s your country ?

When you say your country is 99% white you don’t realize it’s just a matter of time :

I am sure the country you live in , women make 1/ 2 kid after 30 , it’s not enough

keep cherrypicking, it changes nothing, zero whites breeding with ethnics here because we dont have shitskins in the first place
It's not cherry picking nigger. So many European women being bred by ethnic men lel
Menafatherwhitemother1 by superanimedude demldji

That’s fuckin good

I support them wholeheartedly

No bullshit from women with Islam
Yep. Many white women and men convert to Islam and then mix with locals muslims

B00e07f3 b5e0 4b7f 9dc1 5b01149fb703
A772b1d5 855b 4a21 a3f5 ca7ef51934fa
63c2860f d05b 457e 96c2 03372addd68a
15a0494d e654 47ae ad7d 26b4b3998ff8

dont live in the balkans

next you'll say arabs are white or turks are white
What country do you live in then?

No Arabs and Turks are brown bulls. But Spanish are white
A6fb6f0a f37b 4f86 afca 640d2adb6d03

They're all white. :feelskek::society:
They're half middle eastern. The only reason they're "all white" is because MENA people simply are whiter than other ethnics.

You would probabky classify me as white by your weird standards despite me being iraqi.

Menafatherwhitemother2 by superanimedude dempqsa

Why oppose to islam spreading to europe though? In what way it harms you? Him being from a progressivist party is a much bigger concern

Last edited:
They're half middle eastern. The only reason they're "all white" is because MENA people simply are whiter than other ethnics.

You would probabky classify me as white by your weird standards despite me being iraqi.

View attachment 613321
Being white has nothing to do with politics. I don't care if you're from China or Cameroon. If you pass as white, you're white. Women don't ask about your passport to classify your race as worthy of them. They just look at you.

Why the guys who want to preserve the white race are incel ?

That always baffled me :feelskek:

You literally don’t participate in the fucking , you have no kid.

White women want immigration, normies immigration, even some far right are mild on this subject:feelskek:

Why oppose to islam spreading to europe through? In what way it harms you? Him being from a progressivist party is a much bigger concern
They oppose it because the jew TV tells then to. They can dilate all they want bur the writings are on the wall. Whether they mix and marry with Muslims or not, Islam will continue to grow in Europe.
68179e9a 13e0 48ef 9db7 de34a5fa01c2

Being white has nothing to do with politics. I don't care if you're from China or Cameroon. If you pass as white, you're white. Women don't ask about your passport to classify your race as worthy of them. They just look at you.
True, but your race still affects your genes. Even if you have a blue eyed Syrian and a blue eyed german, yhr blue eyed German is more likely to have blue eyed children than the blue eyed Syrian. The blue eyed Syrian instead would more likely have kids with brown eyes

Why the guys who want to preserve the white race are incel ?

That always baffled me :feelskek:

You literally don’t participate in the fucking , you have no kid.

White women want immigration, normies immigration, even some far right are mild on this subject:feelskek:
White incels should just get with ethnic woman

Why oppose to islam spreading to europe through? In what way it harms you? Him being from a progressivist party is a much bigger concern
too much Islam means music and anime ban

I swear :feelskek:

My money is on the Muslim for making a return to patriarchy , stormfrontcuck

more cherry picking, nothing else to be expected from a shitskin
I'm not even brown. My skin is perfectly pink.
20220513 052105

if this is true why dont you just go outside and get a white women if they love ethnics so much?
Because I'm genuinely too autistic and don't really give af about trying. I had some white foids flirt with me back in middle school so I know they found me good looking then. Problem is I've changed since then in various ways so it would be harder
the country above england and below iceland
Faroe Islands???

True, but your race still affects your genes. Even if you have a blue eyed Syrian and a blue eyed german, yhr blue eyed German is more likely to have blue eyed children than the blue eyed Syrian. The blue eyed Syrian instead would more likely have kids with brown eyes

White incels should just get with ethnic woman
You called my standards for whiteness "weird". The thing is, these standards are literally how women judge men based on race. If you have light skin and blue eyes, women aren't gonna ask for your passport to see if you're from a "white country" to judge your race. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Stating facts isn't coping.

Don't know if any country above england but below iceland. Unless you mean Ireland or something
Denmark, norway, latvia, estonia, sweden and Finland

then why are you coping like a shitskin would

i said country not island

ethnic iq in action
Because he see the objective thruth

You are white and want to preserve the white race even though you don’t fuck : an incel