Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagining the life of the average Normtard, prt.2

Selinity

Selinity

banned
Norman goes home that day, wiping his eyes of tears he sits down on his couch, contemplating his recent experiences. 'The incels aren't right.' He thinks to himself. 'I just didn't show my personality enough. I should work on my game to now that I think about it.'

A man using a laptop works late into the night

Norman turns to reddit for answers. "(23M, just tried some online dating, and everyone says that they want a man who's 6-feet and above, and women are ignoring me at the bar. Why is this?)" he writes in a post to r/datingadvice

'Just work on your personality bro.'

'drink more water, and take a few more showers. It works, trust me.'

'Don't worry about height, superficial things don't matter. NAWALT'

Norman goes to sleep with his laptop on, feeling optimistic for his future dating prospects. He is comforted by the lies of the blue pill.
Main qimg 8b62d4f34e435db27588abff62523758

Normtard-- Norman, wakes up, takes 2 showers, knowing that an attractive scent will attract women, runs his comb through his $80 haircut, carefully grooming it since he knows women appreciate a haircut over height, and puts on his most fashionable ensemble, understanding that women find nice cloths sexy. He looks at himself in the mirror.
110917307 adult man standing in front of the bathroom mirror brushing his short hair using com

"I'm ready now." he says to himself, quickly plastering a smile to display his confidence as he leaves the door.

Images

Look at all of these people! Norman thinks. This is the real world, away from the bad women on tinder and in the bars. He approaches his first women, but she takes one look at him and speeds up, leaving Norman behind, alone.
Woman walking away from man

Norman feels sad, but he's undeterred. He approaches the second women-- an attractive blonde, and she's very polite and responsive. Norman becomes very excited. 'Is this the one?' Norman talks to the woman for 6 more minutes before she says she has places to be. Norman watches her turn away, and mustering up all his courage he blurts out: "Can I have your number!?"

Sweat builds up on his forehead, nervous at the thought of being rejected. But the women gives him her number. "It's, (Area Code)-XXX-XXXX"
Unknown

Norman is excited. When he get's home, he wastes no time in calling her. The phone rings for a few moments. Norman begins to become quite excited. This might lead to his first relationship. His first every thing really.

"Welcome to John's Pizza, how may help you?" A male voice says from the phone.
Desperate sad young man looking at bad text message on mobile phone HH0K2N

Norman hangs up immediately. He is distraught as he realizes what happened. He slumps to the ground. Looking down at his phone with sadness.

"Why did this happen? Why would she do something like this to me?"

Norman ponders these questions for the rest of the day. Eventually, he remembers the women on Tinder. "Would she have done this if I was 6 feet tall?" Norman wonders into the late hours of the day...
I'm not the OP, @Albatros is, this is just how I imagine the continuation going.

when does he finally rope

Norman's adventure continues will he accept his faith and rope or will he join IT in denial.

make the norman join incels

I don't think "norman" is a good name for this, normies don't live lives like these, only incels in denial do.

Normies have a much better life with decent amounts of intimacy and sex brocel, you don't live their life, you don't know it so don't equate your hellish existence to their satisfaction. They have families and even decent wives for that matter.

Norman goes home that day, wiping his eyes of tears he sits down on his couch, contemplating his recent experiences. 'The incels aren't right.' He thinks to himself. 'I just didn't show my personality enough. I should work on my game to now that I think about it.'

View attachment 382486

Norman turns to reddit for answers. "(23M, just tried some online dating, and everyone says that they want a man who's 6-feet and above, and women are ignoring me at the bar. Why is this?)" he writes in a post to r/datingadvice

'Just work on your personality bro.'

'drink more water, and take a few more showers. It works, trust me.'

'Don't worry about height, superficial things don't matter. NAWALT'

Norman goes to sleep with his laptop on, feeling optimistic for his future dating prospects. He is comforted by the lies of the blue pill.
View attachment 382496

Normtard-- Norman, wakes up, takes 2 showers, knowing that an attractive scent will attract women, runs his comb through his $80 haircut, carefully grooming it since he knows women appreciate a haircut over height, and puts on his most fashionable ensemble, understanding that women find nice cloths sexy. He looks at himself in the mirror.
View attachment 382503

"I'm ready now." he says to himself, quickly plastering a smile to display his confidence as he leaves the door.

View attachment 382505

Look at all of these people! Norman thinks. This is the real world, away from the bad women on tinder and in the bars. He approaches his first women, but she takes one look at him and speeds up, leaving Norman behind, alone.
View attachment 382506

Norman feels sad, but he's undeterred. He approaches the second women-- an attractive blonde, and she's very polite and responsive. Norman becomes very excited. 'Is this the one?' Norman talks to the woman for 6 more minutes before she says she has places to be. Norman watches her turn away, and mustering up all his courage he blurts out: "Can I have your number!?"

Sweat builds up on his forehead, nervous at the thought of being rejected. But the women gives him her number. "It's, (Area Code)-XXX-XXXX"
View attachment 382509
Norman is excited. When he get's home, he wastes no time in calling her. The phone rings for a few moments. Norman begins to become quite excited. This might lead to his first relationship. His first every thing really.

"Welcome to John's Pizza, how may help you?" A male voice says from the phone.View attachment 382511

Norman hangs up immediately. He is distraught as he realizes what happened. He slumps to the ground. Looking down at his phone with sadness.

"Why did this happen? Why would she do something like this to me?"

Norman ponders these questions for the rest of the day. Eventually, he remembers the women on Tinder. "Would she have done this if I was 6 feet tall?" Norman wonders into the late hours of the day...
I'm not the OP, @Albatros is, this is just how I imagine the continuation going.
Can you please link part 1?

Norman continues with his studies, he always finds a way to sit in back of the cutest girl in case she drops a pen, she finally does one day and he immediately rushes to get the pin and partially fell out of his seat, he doesn’t realize how desperate he looked to the rest of the class, he picks up the pen for her, she gives him an odd look and and turns back. The next day the cute girl moved seats far away from Norman, he tells himself “one day” it will happen, I’ll get the girl of my dreams.

From then on time moved very slow for Norman, still a virgin trying to finish college. He continues to goto bars because he’s never invited to parties, rejection after rejection after rejection Norman is starting to feel bitter and secretly starts hating women, his depression is getting worse from lack of female attention and praise. The blackpill is slowly flowing through his veins as Norman begins to lose hope, he starts posting in r/foreveralone because being and FAer is more dignified than being an incel. He’s almost there tho, the day will come.

lol this is fun

10 part series on Norman pls. This is gold

Reality not matching their paradigms of the world doesn't seem to phase normtards. I personally know normtards for over 20 years, they are 40 now, and I've known them since highschool.

All of them have the exact same beliefs and the exact same level of wisdom that they had in highschool. Even in highschool I was decades ahead of them in knowledge, but now its like talking to kids.. as my mind has continued to develop and evolve with more time, more reading and discussing and more simply observing reality.

For example the normtard could say about the blonde, 'hey she talked to me I'm making huge progress, gotta work on telling girls faster how great of a catch I am. Maybe if I got a tattoo to show I'm edgy and a bit dangerous - but still a nice guy... damn i had an old t-shirt on too, she probably thinks I'm not that successful, girls like a man with a good job'.

Also maybe she just had a bad breakup and isn't ready for a boyfriend yet. You don't know her story bro.'

Cool adventure story tbh

she takes one look at him and speeds up, leaving Norman behind, alone.
This is very accurate, I could just be walking and not approaching at all and women will practically speed walk to get by me