Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Imagine you're the product of an affair your mother had. Who should you live with?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
An unthinkable betrayal has taken place. Your mother has cheated on your father. But not only did she cheat on your father, she's been cheating on him for years. Decades. As a result, nearly every time your mom had sex with your dad, she was already pregnant with another man's child. Ensuring that the affair would not be found out. Broken, your dad asks why she couldn't just use protection if she absolutely had to cheat on him all this time. She explains the bull didn't want to use protection, so they didn't.

And here you are. The youngest of 6 living offspring. Many of your brothers and sisters are adults, but not you. You're not yet old enough to live on your own. So who should you live with?

Dad? But it's cucked for a man to raise someone else's kids.
Mom? But she's cruel and narcissistic. Do you even love her anymore?

What's to be done?

Live with whoever has the best food and wifi until you become independent and forget about them both

Live with whoever has the best food and wifi until you become independent and forget about them both

What if it's your dad? Isn't it cucked for him to raise you?

So what if he’s a cuck, ideally I’d be isolated from him and basically just be a leech

What I'm saying is, it would be against your principles and cruel of you to make your dad do that. If you believe that it's a travesty for a man to raise someone else's kids.

What I'm saying is, it would be against your principles and cruel of you to make your dad do that. If you believe that it's a travesty for a man to raise someone else's kids.
I’m an American. I’m not going to force my ideals on anyone if it doesn’t benefit me. Honestly if he can’t wise up himself then there’s not much worth saving

I’m an American. I’m not going to force my ideals on anyone if it doesn’t benefit me. Honestly if he can’t wise up himself then there’s not much worth saving

Wise up how? As in, refuse to raise you?

Live with one of your adult siblings.

It could work. What if they don't want to though? Do you beg, and stress your case?
Pretty much, just hope that one of them is willing to accept you to live with them.

Pretty much, just hope that one of them is willing to accept you to live with them.

Let's imagine for just a second that none of your siblings are adults yet. There's still 6 of you, but the oldest among you is... 16. Old enough to drive, but not old enough to sign a lease. What's the next move?

Let's imagine for just a second that none of your siblings are adults yet. There's still 6 of you, but the oldest among you is... 16. Old enough to drive, but not old enough to sign a lease. What's the next move?
The oldest can try to say he's an adult, get a job and get a lease. Or just camp out.

unthinkable
:lul::lul::lul:
It's not that bad, to be honest. Your mom and dad have to be hot and cool enough to pull off something like this, it means that you have good genes.
Correctomundo.
As a result, nearly every time your mom had sex with your dad, she was already pregnant with another man's child. Ensuring that the affair would not be found out.
Lifefuel for a betabuxxer because there's no way in hell a woman would you let you nut in her this much under normal circumstances.
You literally need to be cucked in order to access unprocted sex :lul:.

:lul::lul::lul:
It's not that bad, to be honest. Your mom and dad have to be hot and cool enough to pull off something like this, it means that you have good genes.

Correctomundo.

Lifefuel for a betabuxxer because there's no way in hell a woman would you let you nut in her this much under normal circumstances.
You literally need to be cucked in order to access unprocted sex :lul:.

She did it to ensure no virgin pregnancies cropped up. It was necessary to protect her affair. I don't see how the dad being hot/cool factors in. This is an affair, he didn't agree to any of this or know it was happening until just now.

She did it to ensure no virgin pregnancies cropped up. It was necessary to protect her affair. I don't see how the dad being hot/cool factors in. This is an affair, he didn't agree to any of this or know it was happening until just now.
So you were just telling the story of your life? :feelsrope:
Yeah, if we're being serious that's brutal, you will never get over this.
I mean, you're here, after all.

An unthinkable betrayal has taken place. Your mother has cheated on your father. But not only did she cheat on your father, she's been cheating on him for years. Decades. As a result, nearly every time your mom had sex with your dad, she was already pregnant with another man's child. Ensuring that the affair would not be found out. Broken, your dad asks why she couldn't just use protection if she absolutely had to cheat on him all this time. She explains the bull didn't want to use protection, so they didn't.

And here you are. The youngest of 6 living offspring. Many of your brothers and sisters are adults, but not you. You're not yet old enough to live on your own. So who should you live with?

Dad? But it's cucked for a man to raise someone else's kids.
Mom? But she's cruel and narcissistic. Do you even love her anymore?

What's to be done?
Live with extended family if possible. If not then I have no idea.

Crossing fingers that he was an American so I can get a green card and become president.
Then, it's time to unleash the beast and let the day of the rope begin :feelsLSD:

Kill the mom in cold-blood, kill the bull in his sleep, rip their heads off their necks and place them in their guts, and then put them both standing together in your dad's bed while he's away from work. When he comes he will be proud of you after the initial shock, no biological bond required.

For legal reason's this is a joke and hypothetical

Would it not be cucked for your father to raise you then?

What about if the bull was your father?

The bull isn't interested in raising kids. The idea of making another man raise his kids excites him sexually.