Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine working your tail off for 20 years straight only to get a used up 40 year old

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
We have to spend our 20s and 30s alone while Stacy Becky and our looksmatch are sleeping with every Chad in the book partying In and out of relationships making money off Onlyfans etc while we wake up at the crack of dawn to go to a wagelslave job everyday then come home to an empty home and we do this in the years that are supposed to be our prime then once we hit 40 all we get is a woman past her prime with God knows how many bodies the thing is we have to betabux for her otherwise she’ll just go hook up with a high tier normie

Waer noing new

this is why I say to everyone, just ldar. there is no shame in ldaring in 2022. there is nobody to impress. stop being a cuck for holes and chads and propping up this slave system

this is why I say to everyone, just ldar. there is no shame in ldaring in 2022. there is nobody to impress. stop being a cuck for holes and chads and propping up this slave system
:blackpill:

yeah well, if you work do it to buy copes not for some foid

That's why I'm a big hater of anything related to self improvement. You will try 100000x harder than those around you and get literally nothing. Rot is ideal.

Honestly we would be "lucky"(not really) to even get a 40 something used up hole one day.
This. The entire thing needs to be destroyed and rebuilt for the next generations.

Cucked mindset, who says you gotta betabuxx a whore in your 40s?

Honestly we would be "lucky"(not really) to even get a 40 something used up hole one day.

Terrible cope

if you're not deformed and actually do make it big financially, even just making 6 figures can get you a decent looking young foid.

Yeah she'll be a gold digger and you're probably getting cheated on, but you get the same deal settling on some 40 yr old used up toilet
This. The entire thing needs to be destroyed and rebuilt for the next generations.
We'll be long gone by the time this happens and machines will probably take over at that point.

Cucked mindset, who says you gotta betabuxx a whore in your 40s?
Yeah, some dudes on here just willingly bend over to soycietys cucked will and they dont even realize it :feelshaha:

There are plenty of 40+ yr olds out there who dont waste a single penny on his agematched whore

Terrible cope

if you're not deformed and actually do make it big financially, even just making 6 figures can get you a decent looking young foid.

Yeah she'll be a gold digger and you're probably getting cheated on, but you get the same deal settling on some 40 yr old used up toilet

We'll be long gone by the time this happens and machines will probably take over at that point.
#1 I never contended that point about money. In fact now more than ever probably money can buy pussy. I have advocated for buying pussy instead of betabuxxing a post wall slut.

#2 I said it need to be destroyed and rebuilt to give hope for the youngcels here. Personally I dont care one way or the other as you said "I'll be long gone."

That's why I'm a big hater of anything related to self improvement. You will try 100000x harder than those around you and get literally nothing. Rot is ideal.
:blackpill: