Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine women developing feelings for you when you didn’t do anything

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
Every time I think about initiating a conversation, I think, why am I doing this? Why am I humiliating myself?

chad doesn’t have to do ANYTHING

women approach him

are interested, submissive, happy in conversation with him

They guide where the conversation goes

constantly offering encouragement, validation and praise

Imagine a woman being INTERESTED in you

fuck

Just... you didn’t even do anything... she just saw you and decided she was romantically interested in you and developed strong feelings of attachment and longing, and wanted to have intimacy with you :worryfeels:

And you didnt even make an effort of any kind

and she wrote throwaway Reddit posts asking advice how to ask out the hottest guy that sits next to her in class

ie you

can you fucking imagine having this? Walking through life without this is the worst fucking torture imaginable.

I just keep reminding myself that if I even have to initiate ANYTHING in conversation to catch a woman’s attention, it’s over, the game is already fucking lost

how soul crushing is that?

men aren’t supposed to approach women. That’s a meme for ugly men. In the real world, of actual men, women do the approaching and submission.

Last edited:
:feelsbadman: Fuck!!!

damn I wish I had great jawline and eyes. and was white.

Can't imagine that.

Covert to islam brozer

That's the life of being attractive. They get to experience things that others will never even get the chance to.

Hard to imagine that.

Yup, even having just one woman have interest in you like described would be life-changing. Now imagine every woman you know having such interest in you..

Imagine a girl seeing you on the street and developing a oneitis for you.

Imagine a girl seeing you and not immediately regretting the decision.

Chads don't need to initiate conversation because you can tell they have great personalities just by looking.

Yes bro it's true. Chad can log onto a dating app, match with 50 women and just sit back and choose from the ones that message him first

Imagine being attractive

those idiots on reddit will say your crazy and this doesnt happen theyl say that chad still has to do all the work which is evidently not true to all but these deniers who dont want to believe females base their pursuit of guys on physical appearance

Chad is every woman's fetish

Fuck Chad for every dead Chad I feel a bit lighter almost as if lady death herself has answered my prayers.

Thank you. If you have to initiate conversation, it's over. Why don't people recognise that if a girl likes you she will make it easy

That's the life of chad