Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Imagine what would be threads are if there is a Chads.is

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★
[Brutal] Stupid slut puked on my cock when I deepthroating her

[It's Over] I found out that one of the girls I had an orgy with last night is HIV positive.

[SuicideFuel] 16 yo slut who lied to me about being 18 now threatening me to go to the police if I dump her

[RageFuel] Some fat ugly goblina obsessed with me and I can't get rid of her

[JFL] Today I saw 5'4 indian manlet in the gym and couldn't stop laughing

I couldn't resist my best friend mom's curvy ass and had to fuck her in the bathroom while he was out buying cigs for me.

We would come together to craft a plan to destroy the website

The real world is essentially Chad.is

Chad: Bro, already fucked five times today and while my girlfriend is asleep some other bitch wants to bang. If I say no then she will not want me, but I really wanna bang her tomorrow.

Chads on average can't stand each other
Its the opposite. True friendships only exists among Chads because they know they can get every foid they want easily. Its normie friendships that are a meme because they are lucky to get pussy every once in a while and would backstab their best friend for a crumb of pussy

Its the opposite. True friendships only exists among Chads because they know they can get every foid they want easily. Its normie friendships that are a meme because they are lucky to get pussy every once in a while and would backstab their best friend for a crumb of pussy
I'm talking from my experience, not sure if there is an objective truth regarding this subject

now imagine femcels.is
>[Venting] my ex is a piece of shit
>[Suicide Fuel] my period is late
>[Experiment] i am lesbian but i like chad
>[It's Over] vaginal pain during sex
>[Rage Fuel] government won't let us murder babies
>[Life Fuel] incel forum has been forcefully closed

[Brutal] Stupid slut puked on my cock when I deepthroating her

[It's Over] I found out that one of the girls I had an orgy with last night is HIV positive.

[SuicideFuel] 16 yo slut who lied to me about being 18 now threatening me to go to the police if I dump her

[RageFuel] Some fat ugly goblina obsessed with me and I can't get rid of her

[JFL] Today I saw 5'4 indian manlet in the gym and couldn't stop laughing
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Strong first post OP.

Imagine what the world would be like if there weren't chads.

implying the site isn't already chads.is

Users who are viewing this thread

• FatFoidHater69
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back