Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine what life is like for a Chad

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Imagine how easily you'd be able to form social connections. You'd be far better adjusted because people would be attracted to you and enjoy your presence. Because of the halo effect, you would be allowed to make mistakes and learn from them. Females would look into your eyes when speaking to you, maybe give you a brief touch on the forearm, and they'd laugh at all your jokes. You could plaster a fart joke bio under the grainiest shirtless bathroom selfie since the 80's, and you'd get a thousand fold more matches on Tinder than the incel with professional photographs and a bio from Hemingway himself.

Employment would be a breeze; you'd know a guy who knows a girl whose boss has a job opening, and the halo effect would handle the rest. You wouldn't have to send out hundreds of job applications just for the privilege of getting ghosted by one person that agreed to interview you.

Everyone would beneath you. Literally. Because you'd be at least 6'2'' barefoot.

Being out of shape wouldn't even matter, but if you ever decided to get in shape, it'd be easy. You could spend your gym time balancing a yoga ball on your cock while flapping your arms and legs against the ground like a beached trout, maybe order double cheese on your large pizzas instead of triple, and you'd look like Jay Cutler in a year. You'd also probably get a few girlfriends from the treadmill station.

The only difference between the life you have now and the life you could have had is a few millimeters of bone on your skull, clavicles, and femurs. It's over. You were given one life, and it's an incel life. You exist to be stepped on.

I can tell by your descriptiviness that you've been fantasizing about this, not judging, I've done as well. Nothing wrong with daydreaming about a life that was taken from us by genetic lottery

I can tell by your descriptiviness that you've been fantasizing about this, not judging, I've done as well. Nothing wrong with daydreaming about a life that was taken from us by genetic lottery
These kinds of posts are creative writing exercises for me tbh.

Imagine what life is like for a Chad

.......... Why?

I'll never get these pointlessly masochistic threads, why do this

Its like - "Imagine what its like to be rich and never have to work, everyday is a vacation"

Why would one spend their time imagining something like that just to feel bad, I swear some of you guys are your own worst enemy