Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine having a sex life

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
imagine having a sex life:

You wake up, you get a BLOWJOB-- from your GIRLFRIEND no less. Then you do work, normal shit. You go to bed, and then you see your naked girlfriend and then you have sex that night, WITHOUT A CONDOM, even though you had a BLOWJOB in the morning. The next night, you play poker with your buddies, smoke a cigar, and brag about how your GIRLFRIEND gave you head when you WOKE UP-- just for existing. These cucks laugh, eat it up, they are jealous, but feel good for you like a bunch of cucks that talk about compersion as they hand out pamphlets for strangers to join their polycule.

Then you get on Tinder, because you convinced your girlfriend to have a three way with a bixsexual slut from a sex app. And then on Friday, you all have sex, and then vlog about having your first three way. And then you get millions of dollars because it got a million views on tiktok and condom companies want to sponsor you. Soon you are on Fresh and Fit bragging about your sex life to broke ugly losers that can't get their life together, and you tell them that it would have never happened without hard work. Then you write a book with a broken condom full of jizz on the cover on an ass called MY SEX LIFE: What every REAL MAN needs to ACHIEVE in order to NOT BE A LOSER. Then you fly to Rio De Janeiro from the millions of dollars and clout you got from that book to have an orgy with 100 brazillian supermodels in a row, and after you die of STDs, you are memorialized by jewish filmmakers about the infamous sex life you had. Centuries later, men read of you. utterly stampeded by the poon you fucked a thousand years ago.

PEOPLE HAVE BLOWJOBS-- NO WONDER THEY ARE NORMIES
AVI 2024 03 15 17 49 40 JFL   How does this jawless consoomer ricecel cope so hard with electr

Last edited:
for fuck's sake, just play video games, NEET or work part time until Jesus comes back, this world is over.

its almost hilarious and embarrassing when i have to lie to my friends about being KHHV

male virginity is so badly shunned you'll lose any social status for it
i have to make up fake stories, just so they dont catch up that i am a incel loser :cryfeels:

Who are you referring to xD
I don't think most chads live a life this extravagant never mind the average normscum.

I don't think most chads live a life this extravagant never mind the average normscum.
this is all a hyperbolic way to just say sex has momentum-- a simple touch of the hand can lead to BABIES IN WOMBS

Imagine having a life period

i have to make up fake stories, just so they dont catch up that i am a incel loser
I also LARP I wish I did not have to but no one will respect you otherwise.

for fuck's sake, just play video games, NEET or work part time until Jesus comes back, this world is over.
imagine a game where you had sex with women in order to breed civilizations that outcompete inferior ones

I would call it SINvilization

imagine a game where you had sex with women in order to breed civilizations that outcompete inferior ones
There was this one called life, but my race failed and will be extinct in a few generations give or take.

There was this one called life, but my race failed and will be extinct in a few generations give or take.
if your race failed get a new one-- wait YOU CANT :feelsrope:

if your race failed get a new one-- wait YOU CANT
lol I'd never trade in my race, it's one of the two things I'm actually proud of, but Jews won in this world. Unless we network once more, the flame will die out, and we will become a relic of a time's past.

No point in living without blowjobs. No one respects you now and no one ever will.

No point in living without blowjobs. No one respects you now and no one ever will.
getting a blowjob as an incel is like winning the fields medal, or getting an Oscar for just existing

I started crying after I read this

Not even jesus can save us, Some of us are so fucked in life that its impossible,
If god made us then he is a monster for creating us like this, Why would he want us to suffer.

I can't imagine my cock inside a foid's vagina

it must feel like your dick is being vaccummed into heaven
I wish I could get a taste of stretching out a foid's tight pussy :feelsohh::feelsohh: unfortunately I am a nasty inkwell

Truecel trait: you can't even imagine having a sex life. Your brain cannot fathom it.

This gets pinned? lol @ mods. This forum has turned to shit

i thought what my chinko mod wrote was funny.

Then i read this statement and i died laughing :feelskek:

Almost seems impossible. And if u feel that way ur fucked. I can’t beelive men a out there truly have that life. How fucking dare they! If only I wasn’t so ugly. But I’ll never get the chance to have that I am going to die alone.

Nope, literally can’t.

Imagine being desired, i sure as hell can't.

My inkwell brain copes by forgetting that there is even a possibility for me to have sex.
Like an actual NPC not being coded for that type of interaction.
That it's just something that happens to others.

I would call it SINvilization
Not how it works

Yeah I am imagining that quite often, especially now laying in bed horny like a dog. No I don't do nofap, but I already came 8 times today, it's 6am and I can't sleep because I am too horny. I will surely develop heart problems, no human should be this horny all the time, it's the same even if I fap or don't. It doesn't go away. Yeah of course normies are enlightened they get blowjobs lol great way to put it.

Truecel trait: you can't even imagine having a sex life. Your brain cannot fathom it.
Not even a sex life, I can't even imagine a single woman wanting anything to do with me JFL.

Fuck this unfair world man, it's like we've born just to be mogged :cryfeels:

if they want they can.

Yes if you are not getting laid I don't think you really should participate or contribute to this system that truly doesn't give a fuck about you

Imagine being loved for simply existing.

I try not to think about it.

If jesus came back to earth he'd be put in a psych ward and he'll get killed by the jews again. This time he should actually use his miracle abilities rather than holding them back like a faggot maybe that would bring some order to the world

its almost hilarious and embarrassing when i have to lie to my friends about being KHHV

male virginity is so badly shunned you'll lose any social status for it
i have to make up fake stories, just so they dont catch up that i am a incel loser :cryfeels:

bazed and Illumipilled.

The worst is when sexhavers tell you it's overrated after sticking their dick in young foid pussy