Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imagine waking up loved

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
My day is often ruined the moment I wake up. I need a routine just to fall asleep, a part of this routine is listening to heartbeat sounds or optionally space ambient music, but then I'll eventually wake up during the night to take off my headphones (earplugs are even less comfortable for me) which sucks. In the morning I'll often feel shitty, often wake up with a headache because I grind my teeth because of stress, but the mouth guard is barely better.

My sleep quality sucks and I need to calm myself down and imagine having a sleepover just to fall asleep. But then I'll wake up and I'll feel bad and get instantly reminded that I'm all alone and I have nothing to look forward to. I may have uni classes on that day, I have my study routines which are meant to take up almost the whole day, I'll probably go on a morning jog. I feel sad and lonely and the day is ruined even though I barely opened my eyes.

And it's all because my bones are not shaped in a way that makes women wet. How the fuck am I supposed to put in any effort in anything when I have zero prospects and I'm in both psychical and mental pain caused by loneliness. Imagine waking up to your partner and cuddling with her. Or waking up thinking you have a meeting with your friend(s) today. I have nothing. I use my imagination to cope, but holy shit, it's pathetic.

I'll eventually wake up during the night to take off my headphones (earplugs are even less comfortable for me) which sucks.
You can buy a headband with built in headphones. It is pretty comfy, I bought one recently.

Idc anymore about not being loved by a brainwashed bitch. Its all good.

Imagine being able to fall asleep on a woman's chest listening to her heartbeat
Added to the list of things we'll never experience :fuk:

was able to imagine 10 dimensional coordinate systems and not that

Imagine being able to fall asleep on a woman's chest listening to her heartbeat
Added to the list of things we'll never experience :fuk:
Nah, imagine sleeping on a woman’s cheats without heating her breathing and heartbeat, cause she’s cold and dead:feelshehe: