Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Imagine voting for Biden, Trudeau or Corbyn as an incel

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I get it. You are an ethnic or commie or some other shit and don't exactly agree with Trump's stance or you think he is an idiot. Then just don't vote. Stay at home. LDAR or cope.

But for the love of god, imagine expending one's energy, time, fuel and voting power to vote in people who explicitly push for sexual liberation(degeneracy) , hypergamy and more foid power, as an incel.

I can see why a bluepilled incel in denial would do it(i know enough subhuman male feminists) but literally can't see why a blackpilled or even redpilled individual should go for that.

Democrats promote sexual liberation/foid worship as they move farther left, and Republicans support lookist eugenics/ nordic chad&stacy worship as they move farther right. Same fucking thing.

Therefore incels SHOULD vote Biden because everyone knows he's a based centrist who aint gonna do much one way or the other except maybe up our neetbux a little. aka something actually pro incel.

And if you agree go to Joe 30330

jfl for thinking trump is on your side or any other asshole like biden etc

Biden supporters are the kinds of people who will burn cities down, and then get mad at Trump for not working harder to stop them. Incels should hate this kind of hypocrisy because this is the same hypocrisy we get faced with. The sexual marketplace is rigged against us, but people get mad at us for not working hard enough.

Democrats promote sexual liberation/foid worship as they move farther left, and Republicans support lookist eugenics/ nordic chad&stacy worship as they move farther right. Same fucking thing.

Therefore incels SHOULD vote Biden because everyone knows he's a based centrist who aint gonna do much one way or the other except maybe up our neetbux a little. aka something actually pro incel.
But even if you think Biden isn't that bad he's old and his VP is Kamala Harris

joe biden is a fucking huge cuck. look at these photos or go on the website (isidewith) and see for yourself. PLEASE vote trump:

And if you agree go to Joe 30330
Jfl @thinking Biden would be any different from Obama or his administration wouldn't be pushing for the same liberal feminist agenda. The rise of sjws in 2010s and the concurrent rise of inceldom could find its roots in 2 Obama terms(tho the seeds were sown long before that)

Biden supporters are the kinds of people who will burn cities down, and then get mad at Trump for not working harder to stop them. Incels should hate this kind of hypocrisy because this is the same hypocrisy we get faced with. The sexual marketplace is rigged against us, but people get mad at us for not working hard enough.
high iq

joe biden is a fucking huge cuck. look at these photos or go on the website (isidewith) and see for yourself. PLEASE vote trump:

View attachment 353418
Holy shit. @PPEcel still think Biden is based?
Jfl @thinking Biden would be any different from Obama or his administration wouldn't be pushing for the same liberal feminist agenda. The rise of sjws in 2010s and the concurrent rise of inceldom could find its roots in 2 Obama terms(tho the seeds were sown long before that)

Last edited:
Examples? Obama was based pro incel centrist too except his niche was his compassion for ethniccels. Joe's is of course being a friend to the teen lovecels, being a JB chaser himself.

Examples? Obama was based pro incel centrist too except his niche was his compassion for ethniccels. Joe's is of course being a friend to the teen lovecels, being a JB chaser himself.
You actually think obama is pro incel or anything. Just look at what his administration did to the western civilization and the world at large. Complete Legalization of gay marriage. Unstoppable rise of Sjws which lead to free love free sex bullshittery, freeing up women to chase chad dick. Active promotion of feminism to allow women to reject their gender role as wives and mothers. Active promotion of 100 genders and transitioning to destroy the traditional roles of man and wife.

It is always the democrats and "leftists" who push hard for this nonsense. Its always the blue states where this shit takes its most extreme form.

And its these people who support betabuxxing cuckery as well. "you don't let your wife, that you betabuxx for, fuck chad? You are such a misogynistic inkwell afraid of her sexuality" :soy: :soy:

So many incels would be married with kids by now if not for these people. And incels even on this forum want to vote them into power

I'd vote anything as long as it's the opposite side of feminists, soyboys, and bearded "women"

Anyone who votes Biden should be banned
I unironically second this. Voting for progressives is the most anti-incel bluepilled thing imaginable. And bluepillers are banned on sight

>inceldom discussion

brutal

bidencels on suicide watch

The GOP should've picked Kasich instead, but no, the mouth-breathing gun-humping cousin-fucking working-class cumskins in flyover America had to pick the one idiot with no experience in government whatsoever.

So I hope Biden wins. Business as usual in Washington works out for me.

In America, Conservatives.

In the UK, Labour.

The UK Labour only has economically social affect or none, which is better than what the conservatives would do.

In America, I haven't agreed with a single thing Biden has to say and if he won America would have a female as vice president. If it was Bernie then maybe I'd vote him over trump. Biden in charge would have catastrophic social affects to america which would spread onto the UK as it always does.

im only 18 tho so I dunno what I'm talking about but either way I'm an ugly male living in 2020 so I lose no matter what happens.

High iq im a burger cel who will be voting for (((Trump)))
The GOP should've picked Kasich instead, but no, the mouth-breathing gun-humping cousin-fucking working-class cumskins in flyover America had to pick the one idiot with no experience in government whatsoever.

Cope ugly males always loose

You can’t vote though can you?

Last edited:
Politicopers are all equally retarded. Republicans and democrats alike couldn’t give less of a shit about anyone here. Stormfags and commies are the biggest copers on this site by far

Trudeau is paying out fat stacks of coronabux, the conservatives would probably be more stingy

Trudeau is paying out fat stacks of coronabux, the conservatives would probably be more stingy
Welfarebuxx should be the last thing making a government endearing to anyone. They are still giving way less than what their powerful friends are hoarding by cucking us economically via neoliberal policies and socially via progressive degenerate nonsense
In America, Conservatives.

In the UK, Labour.

The UK Labour only has economically social affect or none, which is better than what the conservatives would do.

In America, I haven't agreed with a single thing Biden has to say and if he won America would have a female as vice president. If it was Bernie then maybe I'd vote him over trump. Biden in charge would have catastrophic social affects to america which would spread onto the UK as it always does.

im only 18 tho so I dunno what I'm talking about but either way I'm an ugly male living in 2020 so I lose no matter what happens.
UK literally pays transitioning transgenders with tax payer money. That country is cucked beyond hope at this point. You think that there is no social aspect to labour only because the wrong people won and now libcuckery permeates every aspect of life. Even the tories support feminist/lgbt bullshittery. All things which are directly harmful to incels. I mean they had Theresa "muslim dicksucker" May as PM. Some conservative party.

But atleast don't vote left which literally pushes this shit even further

Last edited:
Welfarebuxx should be the last thing making a government endearing to anyone. They are still giving way less than what their powerful friends are hoarding by cucking us economically via neoliberal policies and socially via progressive degenerate nonsense

UK literally pays transitioning transgenders with tax payer money. That country is cucked beyond hope at this point. You think that there is no social aspect to labour only because the wrong people won and now libcuckery permeates every aspect of life. Even the tories support feminist/lgbt bullshittery. All things which are directly harmful to incels. I mean they had Theresa "muslim dicksucker" May as PM. Some conservative party.

But atleast don't vote left which literally pushes this shit even further
That's true of all the opposition parties. The conservatives will suck tranny dicks to try to impress Toronto Star fags and the NDP is obviously the NDP.

I'm not trying to be Mr Oppositional but all of the parties are liberal/left and I trust the Liberals most at this time to make the spice flow for me.

That's true of all the opposition parties. The conservatives will suck tranny dicks to try to impress Toronto Star fags and the NDP is obviously the NDP.

I'm not trying to be Mr Oppositional but all of the parties are liberal/left and I trust the Liberals most at this time to make the spice flow for me.
That's true. Which is why I don't promote voting conservative. But voting for the enemy is pretty ridiculous. Its like using whatever little power you have to put feminists in power then complain when blackpill ideology is universally denounced despite evidence

who explicitly push for sexual liberation(degeneracy) ,
Same could be said about trump, he literally married a whore with nudes and fucks hookers. Not like he's actually a conservative in anyway.

But magatards are retarded af they seem to think he's based for the mildest shit. How far we've gotten.

Same could be said about trump, he literally married a whore with nudes and fucks hookers. Not like he's actually a conservative in anyway.

But magatards are retarded af they seem to think he's based for the mildest shit. How far we've gotten.
That's true. Which is why I don't promote voting conservative. But voting for the enemy is pretty ridiculous. Its like using whatever little power you have to put feminists in power then complain when blackpill ideology is universally denounced despite evidence

Burning cities down is based tho

Lol I denounce blackpill "ideology".

I don't think it's amounts to an ideology.
Whatever you want to call it. You don't believe that leftist promoted sexual degeneracy and liberalism is directly correlated to inceldom?

Incels jokingly talk about enslaving all women and giving every incel a girlfriend. But isn't that what our ancestors literally did before your beloved liberals and feminists decided that shouldn't be the case. Its the literall definition of look based hypergamy. At core of the blackpill.

I would vote Biden simply because of his stance on Kashmir, otherwise I'd have voted for Trump (he is pro-India).

I can sympathize with Biden because he was a stuttercel. Still voting from trump, anyone who chooses a foid for a vp is retarded.

I'm honestly curious where this characterization of Biden as a progressive has come from. Imagine the tough on crime, often politically incorrect, moderate liberal being called an SJW. Perhaps propaganda is effective?

View attachment 353413
View attachment 353414
View attachment 353415
View attachment 353416
View attachment 353417
View attachment 353418
View attachment 353420
This site is fake news. If you don't believe me, follow the sources, oh wait some quotes don't even have any sources. He did not say hate speech shouldn't be protected by the first amendment.
Absolutely no proof:

Similarly, he did not say women should be required on board of directors. Here's the quote they use as "proof":
I would push for policies that would make it easier for women to pursue management and leadership roles—by expanding access to affordable childcare, guaranteeing workers 12 weeks of paid family leave
He also talks about promoting "best practices" which means absolutely nothing. I am sure you can "verify" the rest if you really want to.

Guy has been a politician for decades and was VP for 8 of them. He was never anything than moderate. His policies for the upcoming elections are also just more moderate, incremental change. Thoughts on Biden aside, I really can't stand fake information being proliferated, especially when the people on this site think they're wiser than the outside populace.

Whatever you want to call it. You don't believe that leftist promoted sexual degeneracy and liberalism is directly correlated to inceldom?

Incels jokingly talk about enslaving all women and giving every incel a girlfriend. But isn't that what our ancestors literally did before your beloved liberals and feminists decided that shouldn't be the case. Its the literall definition of look based hypergamy. At core of the blackpill.
Ok but what's the ideology? What are blackpill ethics? What are blackpill metaphysics? What are blackpill politics, art, and aesthetics? There are none.

I'm honestly curious where this characterization of Biden as a progressive has come from. Imagine the tough on crime, often politically incorrect, moderate liberal being called an SJW. Perhaps propaganda is effective?

This site is fake news. If you don't believe me, follow the sources, oh wait some quotes don't even have any sources. He did not say hate speech shouldn't be protected by the first amendment.
Absolutely no proof:
View attachment 353687

Similarly, he did not say women should be required on board of directors. Here's the quote they use as "proof":

He also talks about promoting "best practices" which means absolutely nothing. I am sure you can "verify" the rest if you really want to.

Guy has been a politician for decades and was VP for 8 of them. He was never anything than moderate. His policies for the upcoming elections are also just more moderate, incremental change. Thoughts on Biden aside, I really can't stand fake information being proliferated, especially when the people on this site think they're wiser than the outside populace.
"by expanding access to affordable childcare, guaranteeing workers 12 weeks of paid family leave"

This part is cucked. Incels don't have children of their own but they have to pay into the system to support sexhavers kids and increased paid family leave (which usually applies to foids, maternity leave ring a bell?)

Absolutely no proof:
View attachment 353687

Its still not a one man game. If it were so we would be seeing a wall between USA and Mexico, repeal of the gay marriage act and the death of SJW cuckery under Trump administration. Infact considering how incompetent Trump is, USA should have collapsed by now.

Biden is backed by a party. A party that came up with the legislation to teach public school children about pansexual identity and non-binary gender queerness. A party that advices state run schools to bypass parental concerns ovrr their teaching methods.
Ok but what's the ideology? What are blackpill ethics? What are blackpill metaphysics? What are blackpill politics, art, and aesthetics? There are none.
That is irrelevant to the point I am trying to make.
I would vote Biden simply because of his stance on Kashmir, otherwise I'd have voted for Trump (he is pro-India).
:feelswhat:

You actually think obama is pro incel or anything. Just look at what his administration did to the western civilization and the world at large. Complete Legalization of gay marriage. Unstoppable rise of Sjws which lead to free love free sex bullshittery, freeing up women to chase chad dick. Active promotion of feminism to allow women to reject their gender role as wives and mothers. Active promotion of 100 genders and transitioning to destroy the traditional roles of man and wife.

It is always the democrats and "leftists" who push hard for this nonsense. Its always the blue states where this shit takes its most extreme form.

And its these people who support betabuxxing cuckery as well. "you don't let your wife, that you betabuxx for, fuck chad? You are such a misogynistic inkwell afraid of her sexuality" :soy: :soy:

So many incels would be married with kids by now if not for these people. And incels even on this forum want to vote them into power
After all is said and done I pretty much agree with your opening post that the message was politics is cope. But the democrats are the party of the neetbux givers which I'll have my neetbux over having them jeopardized regardless of what society's like please and thank you.

"by expanding access to affordable childcare, guaranteeing workers 12 weeks of paid family leave"

This part is cucked. Incels don't have children of their own but they have to pay into the system to support sexhavers kids and increased paid family leave (which usually applies to foids, maternity leave ring a bell?)
His idea is up to 12 weeks of paid leave people can use to take care of themselves or family given a serious condition. It doesn’t even seem to be restricted to parental leave but obviously a parent can use this time as parental leave. I don’t think this will get passed though considering it’s already in some states and not very useful compared to employer options. Point is, he doesn’t plan to force females into business boards

Imagine voting. Every candidate is a bought and paid for Jew and nigger shill.

View attachment 353413
View attachment 353414
View attachment 353415
View attachment 353416
View attachment 353417
View attachment 353418
View attachment 353420
Just fucking lol. Almost everything there is cucked to oblivion and hypocritical. So he wants foids to have the total control over life and death of another person with abortion due to "body autonomy", but at the same time he is against body autonomy when someone wants to end his own life by his own free will. "My body, my choice" (a lie when it comes to abortion because the body being killed is the body of the child) doesn't extend to people that want to end their lifes according to him. And again what is "hate speech"? Hatred is a normal and justified emotion, someone who wants to ban it is either against human nature itself or someone who is lying to himself.

A lot of you are not seeing the big picture. Both candidates change nothing for incels.

If Trump wins:
-guaranteed chimpouts and riots throughout the year
-foids and leftists seething
-more Trump SCOTUS, take away abortions for foids
-acceleration toward beta uprising

If Biden wins:
-cancels or give free student loans to foids
-higher taxes that get redistributed to foids
-keep the status quo, make you pay for abortions
-more gibs
-foids happy

Based on this, Trump is actually our boy. Most foids want Biden so if you vote for that you are giving them what they want.

Ngl, I support Trump, but living with a very, very, VERY pro-Trump family is a little scary at times. My direct family (parents / siblings) aren't too crazy, but I have extended family seriously advocating for forming militias and going to "murder the chinks and the niggers." I really want to vote for Trump, but I don't wanna know what four more years is gonna do to the people around me.

His idea is up to 12 weeks of paid leave people can use to take care of themselves or family given a serious condition. It doesn’t even seem to be restricted to parental leave but obviously a parent can use this time as parental leave. I don’t think this will get passed though considering it’s already in some states and not very useful compared to employer options. Point is, he doesn’t plan to force females into business boards
Read his point carefully. Its not about Biden' its about the party apparatus behind Biden.
Ngl, I support Trump, but living with a very, very, VERY pro-Trump family is a little scary at times. My direct family (parents / siblings) aren't too crazy, but I have extended family seriously advocating for forming militias and going to "murder the chinks and the niggers." I really want to vote for Trump, but I don't wanna know what four more years is gonna do to the people around me.
Worst case scenario you die. Best case scenario you get a warbride. If Biden wins, you just die.

People who vote for Trump are stupid. He doesn't give a shit about you. He doesn't believe in science. Trump is just the Just World fallacy personified.

Things incels need help with won't be provided under Trump because he doesn't believe in science. Science is on our side. We are the oppressed. This is a new field that needs study. Trump ain't studying shit.

This puts us with odds with republican ideology. Republicans are the epitome of "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" and everything will be just fine. It's the red pill telling you it is your fault you are in the situation you are in.

Voting Republican is saying you're an incel because it is your fault because you didn't work hard enough.

The female imperitive is out of the bag and will continue no matter who is president. You aren't putting toothpaste back into the tube. Voting for Trump just delays the response to the things we need to have given to us.

Things like neetbucks, universal basic income. Insititutional help for mentalcels. We need more university studies on us. Universal healthcare. These are all democratic points that will directly help you. These things will be hampered if you vote in the science denier in chief.

Trump just pushes that ball down the road and delaying the help we need to break out of this shit.

Last edited: