Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine this.

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
You are attracted to women, like you are now (emotionally and sexually), but they do not exist. That means, not only do you know there will never be any possibility of you having sex with one, but there's not even a possibility of you ever seeing one in real life. Everyone you have told about your attraction to women think it's disgusting. To relieve yourself, you get off on the non-sexual pictures of women, knowing it will never get any better. That's what life is like to me.

I am a degree 6 Animesexual, sexually and emotionally attracted to my waifus and nothing else. Women don't even do it for me. I am cursed to live my life in the misery that my most powerful emotional fantasies will never be even close to coming true. Life is like hell to me. I will never know true love.

Brutul no reply pill

Tbh waifumaxxing is based. Sure they're unrealistic but who gives a fuck about reality when you're never gonna be with a real woman.

With all the advancements in voice ai like elevenlabs and stable diffusion you can get a pretty decent cope going.

I am a degree 6 Animesexual
Maury laughing

Tbh waifumaxxing is based. Sure they're unrealistic but who gives a fuck about reality when you're never gonna be with a real woman.

With all the advancements in voice ai like elevenlabs and stable diffusion you can get a pretty decent cope going.
Don't forget the advamces in sexbots.

One day, my dream will be fulfilled.