Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine this hypothetical situation

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
Thread idea inspired by @FucktheFBI

Imagine this hypothetical situation where you were forced to fight a mob of 30 far-left soy liberals , they encircle you and you have the option to call 5 members from .is to help you fight them off. Who are you calling ?

Notice that we are talking about fist fighting, not weapons or other utilities that could potentially help you in a fight.

I am definitely calling @Darth_Aurelius , @gymcellragefuel , @Dr. Autismo , @Moroccancel2- , @DarkStar

Especially @Darth_Aurelius would be able to take at least 10 of them by himself.

I am definitely calling @
Darth_Aurelius
@Darth_Aurelius , @
gymcellragefuel
@gymcellragefuel , @
Dr. Autismo
@Dr. Autismo , @
Moroccancel2-
@Moroccancel2- , @
DarkStar
@DarkStar
We'd end killing each other before we kill those soy normie sexhavers. :feelskek:

We'd end killing each other before we kill those soy normie sexhavers. :feelskek:
"You are a fakecel" "no you are a fakecel, you were larping all along you scum". :lul:

Jokes aside , we would probably maul the soys if that situation happened. 30 is a lot , but half of them will start running once someone gets punched.

Always take Todd Thundercock, he would take down all of them

Who are the tallest ogrecels on this site out of curiosity?

Who are the tallest ogrecels on this site out of curiosity?
Idk but dr.autismo's situation made me want to include him in my crew, darth aurelius is militarymaxxed and 6'2, moroccancel seems like the kind of guy who would get extremely enraged upon seeing soy far left fags and would probably unleash his rage same with darkstar.

But the biggest carry would be Darth Aurelius for sure. I don't know how to fight i'd be practically useless I'd have to choose my targets carefully. :lul:

My honest reaction
@gymcellragefuel
@Biowaste Removal
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Grodd
@DarkStar

why did you choose them, elaborate. :smonk:
1. Roidmaxxed incel would rip apart soys
2. Biowaste is a purple belt in jiu jitsu and does sambo
3. Is about to start judo
4. Brown belt in BJJ
5. Why not lol, plus his inceldom would make him a better fighter

4. Brown belt in BJJ
this forum is full of achievements moggers ngl

@gymcellragefuel would go hulk mode

4. Brown belt in BJJ
I carry that Aryan spirit within me, we shall secure Total Inkwell Victory easily.
Unironically an easy beatdown
Kek true, they'd be lucky to get one hit on us.

I carry that Aryan spirit within me, we shall secure Total Inkwell Victory easily.

Kek true, they'd be lucky to get one hit on us.
Honestly

I'd pick

@Grodd
@Ron.Belgrade
@zerozerozero
@FucktheFBI
@RealSchizo

Reasoning-all of these guys are gymcels and/or MMAmaxxers, which would be essential. That, and I just know we're tough as shit & could handle this.

Brutal delusioncel...

I'd pick

@Grodd
@Ron.Belgrade
@zerozerozero
@FucktheFBI
@RealSchizo

Reasoning-all of these guys are gymcels and/or MMAmaxxers, which would be essential. That, and I just know we're tough as shit & could handle this.

Imagine this hypothetical situation where you were forced to fight a mob of 30 far-left soy liberals , they encircle you and you have the option to call 5 members from .is to help you fight them off. Who are you calling ?

Notice that we are talking about fist fighting, not weapons or other utilities that could potentially help you in a fight.

I am definitely calling @Darth_Aurelius , @gymcellragefuel , @Dr. Autismo , @Moroccancel2- , @DarkStar

Especially @Darth_Aurelius would be able to take at least 10 of them by himself.
My honest reaction
@gymcellragefuel
@Biowaste Removal
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Grodd
@DarkStar

Me & the .is boys pulling-up to fight the soy"boy" ITroons:

I'd pick

@Grodd
@Ron.Belgrade
@zerozerozero
@FucktheFBI
@RealSchizo

easy win

@Darth_Aurelius
@Sneir
@KillNiggers
@Master
@Fat Link

I'd pick

@Grodd
@Ron.Belgrade
@zerozerozero
@FucktheFBI
@RealSchizo

Nice

I always carry a knife when I'm outside
:feelsEhh:

would take @Sneir, seemed scizho could be useful in such a fight

Nice

I always carry a knife when I'm outside
:feelsEhh:
Based, did you know that in the US we have gun rig-

Oh, I just remembered, we really don’t; guns are just a luxury for the rich here now due to cucked laws. :feelsUgh:

Thank you for the vote of confidence my comrade. I would be honored to come to your defense and annihilate whomever should try to inflict harm upon you, as I would be willing and ready to lay down my life for any of my soldiers in the IPF or brothers in arms in our sacred movement. Never underestimate the power of fanaticism in combination with a worthy cause to fight for. History is replete with examples of immiserated, impoverished and starving freedom fighters standing against impossible and overwhelming odds and achieving victory through honor and sacrifice. So too shall it be with the mighty IPF.

I'd pick

@Grodd
@Ron.Belgrade
@zerozerozero
@FucktheFBI
@RealSchizo

Thanks brocel would be an easy Beatdown
angry my hero academia GIF by Funimation