Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine this female life coach giving this pep talk to an incel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIhvmkBsBgU

Okay, so she is asserting that we all really need to be super honest with what we REALLY want. And that for people who don't know what they want, they are being bullshitters, because of "limiting beliefs& practicality"

Okay I will be completely honest-- I want to be a lazy incel version of Dan Bilzerian. I want whores to suck me off as I shoot an AK-47 into the air, and then kick the hoes in the pool after I cum, and then eat icecream, take a shit, and order more whores, more cocaine, find a guy who makes custom toilets, and order a toilet made of solid gold, then I invite the Saudis over, and host fighting tournaments where poor schmucks have to fight each other to the death for my own amusement in an emptied out pool like in the movie Lionheart. I think my dreams will come true if I read "The 50 laws of power" by Robert (((Greene))).

Last edited:
reminds me of my mum

reminds me of my mum
then that would make your mum quite the cougar, I would imagine she would be this motivational in bed

I'm gonna rape her (in real life)

then that would make your mum quite the cougar, I would imagine she would be this motivational in bed
not in looks, just a dumb bitch who regurgitates bluepilled jargon

I mean, this seems okay for normies. I´m not against this kind of self-help motivational speech per se, but in my case this is completely useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back