Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine the life of Chad

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
U wake up in the morning to the fresh smell of crackling bacon. A stacy knocks on ur door as u run to go check who's there. It's a 7+ out of 10 female and she says "Chad can I suck ur cock".

This is the life that Chad lives

It's over

What's with your suicide threads? Are you a masochist?

Crackling bacon? Fuck that, you wake up to a freshly delivered pizza and a 6 pack of beer delivered by Stacy (who also wants to suck you off) while gaining ZERO bloat from the pizza and beer.

I think you're exaggerating

U wake up in the morning to the fresh smell of crackling bacon. A stacy knocks on ur door as u run to go check who's there. It's a 7+ out of 10 female and she says "Chad can I suck ur cock".

This is the life that Chad lives

It's over
The reality is most chads are bluepilled dont realise their potential and get locked up in relationships woth subhuman foids

The reality is most chads are bluepilled dont realise their potential and get locked up in relationships with subhuman foids
I wish that were true with the majority of them, but it seems like most of them have high enough IQs to realize their privilege.

I dont wanna go into a rage, no thanks.

This is where the 2d pill would come in handy....