Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious imagine siding with israel

cemgaripoglu2

cemgaripoglu2

Banned
-
imagine believing the western media in thinking that hamas are terriosts when israel have done worse crimes in decaded. look at the state of gaza now destroyed house, dead kids etc.

tbh I hate both sides

The blood of the Yahud is halal.

how is that dumb atleast i dont support zioniosm
If muslims start mass decapitating random niggas heads like in sweden, will you support them just cause they are muslim jfl?

Hamas are terrorists but they are still the lesser evil of the 2

If muslims start mass decapitating random niggas heads like in sweden, will you support them just cause they are muslim jfl?
no the people who do that are not even muslim in the first place. also hamas didnt behaead no one its just media agenda

Hamas are terrorists but they are still the lesser evil of the 2
the media labeled them as terriosts though there is no proof of them beheading babies or anything

no the people who do that are not even muslim in the first place. also hamas didnt behaead no one its just media agenda
I’m simply saying just because they are muslim isn’t a valid reason to support someone. By that logic I should support Israel due to being Jewish. It becomes literal identity politics.

I’m simply saying just because they are muslim isn’t a valid reason to support someone. By that logic I should support Israel due to being Jewish. It becomes literal identity politics.
i mean if u want to support israel its fine everyone has a freewill. also i dont support isis or bad people thats not acceptable at all our religion didnt promote this violence like now

i mean if u want to support israel its fine everyone has a freewill. also i dont support isis or bad people thats not acceptable at all our religion didnt promote this violence like now
as a muslim i will ofc support hamas
My point is you said you support them because they are muslim. Rather than saying you think they are in the right, morally righteous in their cause, or something else.

I fully support Israel. Muslims both claim that Jews should get out of Israel, but also attack them when they are somewhere else, reinforcing the need for a jewish state.

Palestinians want to kill all Jews (and commit atrocities when they are in other countries in huge numbers ... in pretty much all neighbouring countries), Jews don't want to kill all Palestinians.

There is one side who is clearly better than the other. Just because nobody is perfect doesn't mean that there isn't a difference.

Based fuck the jewish the created inceldom by creating women rights, may god bless the arabcels who laid down their lives to spill kike blood in the holy land, death to america and death to israel

I fully support Israel. Muslims both claim that Jews should get out of Israel, but also attack them when they are somewhere else, reinforcing the need for a jewish state.

Palestinians want to kill all Jews (and commit atrocities when they are in other countries in huge numbers ... in pretty much all neighbouring countries), Jews don't want to kill all Palestinians.

There is one side who is clearly better than the other. Just because nobody is perfect doesn't mean that there isn't a difference.

Jewish women are responsible for feminism, they deserve to be 'culturally enriched' by Arabcels.

Jewish women are responsible for feminism, they deserve to be 'culturally enriched' by Arabcels.
Individually, maybe, but there is nothing about Judaism which makes them especially prone to being feminists - in contrast, as usual, typically the less religious the more feminist

both bad, TKD and TMD now!

i mean ur opinion but as a muslim i will ofc support hamas
/thread

the opinion of a muslim on this situation is so irrelevant. it's ooga booga my tribe dindu nuffin their tribe bad. no offense.

the media labeled them as terriosts though there is no proof of them beheading babies or anything
You don't have to kill babies to be considered a terrorist

yes but israel did way worse crimes in the past decade what we did is not even what the crimes the zionosits commited

Based fuck the jewish the created inceldom by creating women rights, may god bless the arabcels who laid down their lives to spill kike blood in the holy land, death to america and death to israel
based the jews need to be removed

its fine man i wont insult u
By the way I don't even think that's a bad thing, it's just human nature and you should support your own tribe, but it does mean your opinions are extremely biased. You could still be right, and you probably are, just not for the right reasons.

By the way I don't even think that's a bad thing, it's just human nature and you should support your own tribe, but it does mean your opinions are extremely biased. You could still be right, and you probably are, just not for the right reasons.
yes we all are clashing against eachother

yes but israel did way worse crimes in the past decade what we did is not even what the crimes the zionosits commited
I'm certainly not an expert on the conflict, but from what I have read, Hamas still has the complete destruction of Israel as goal.

And I definitely do not remember any that great terrorist attack intentionally (!) targeting civilians from Israel in the last decade, especially not one that was cheered on. Of course Israel tries to hit military goals, especially rocket launch sites, but I am pretty sure if Hamas wouldn't have launched rockets, Israel wouldn't have counter-attacked.

Imagine growing up in an open aired concentration camp your whole life, what that does to someone's psyche.

I'm certainly not an expert on the conflict, but from what I have read, Hamas still has the complete destruction of Israel as goal.

And I definitely do not remember any that great terrorist attack intentionally (!) targeting civilians from Israel in the last decade, especially not one that was cheered on. Of course Israel tries to hit military goals, especially rocket launch sites, but I am pretty sure if Hamas wouldn't have launched rockets, Israel wouldn't have counter-attacked.
i disagree milllion of babies have been killed and kidnapped and living in refuggees camps i 100 percent support hamas israel needs to be destroyed

i disagree milllion of babies have been killed and kidnapped and living in refuggees camps i 100 percent support hamas israel needs to be destroyed
Lol, do you have any source of that statement?

I have not heard of a single incident where a relevant amount of babies have been kidnapped by the IDF.

i meant hamas dindnt do it
Nobody claims that Hamas killed "millions" of babies, so this is a strawman. However, I do not know that many relevant people dispute that Hamas was responsible for the terrorist attack murdering innocent people which lead to this war.

Nobody claims that Hamas killed "millions" of babies, so this is a strawman. However, I do not know that many relevant people dispute that Hamas was responsible for the terrorist attack murdering innocent people which lead to this war.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Individually, maybe, but there is nothing about Judaism which makes them especially prone to being feminists - in contrast, as usual, typically the less religious the more feminist
So-called "Anti-feminist" Jews never go after members of their own tribe. Instead, tell men to accept the role of a "traditional" male provider a.k.a. wagecuck + simp.

The only Jews not complicit in spreading feminism are the Blackpill-ed kikecels. Their ostracization from the tribe means that they have more in common with an incel than a normie jew.

So-called "Anti-feminist" Jews never go after members of their own tribe. Instead, tell men to accept the role of a "traditional" male provider a.k.a. wagecuck + simp.
The male role as provider is deeply ingrained also in Christianity and Islam, no difference there?!

Brutal, hope the juice and hamsters wipe eachother out so atheists can have that country :feelsYall:

Inceldom: Discussed.

56757.jpg

Hamas did the “terrorist” attack due to the repeated terrorist attacks Israel has been doing for decades with no repercussions. It is a terrorist state that has no right to exist

Hamas did the “terrorist” attack due to the repeated terrorist attacks Israel has been doing for decades with no repercussions. It is a terrorist state that has no right to exist
Hamas also repeatedly did terrorist attacks ... and usually Israel just hit back.

Yes, no state is perfectly peaceful, but Hamas is just a terrorist state and Israel mostly defends itself. Maybe it sometimes lashes out a bit disproportionally, but Hamas intends to cause way more civilian damage.

Hamas also repeatedly did terrorist attacks ... and usually Israel just hit back.

Yes, no state is perfectly peaceful, but Hamas is just a terrorist state and Israel mostly defends itself. Maybe it sometimes lashes out a bit disproportionally, but Hamas intends to cause way more civilian damage.
Israel is the occupier, it is not defending itself. It took the land with force, Palestine has a right to defend itself from evil kikes

Israel is the occupier, it is not defending itself. It took the land with force, Palestine has a right to defend itself from evil kikes
Not really. The creation of Israel was a mess, but it's not like a foreign country invaded and took the land by force ... jews were already living there.