Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine pinning knajjd = gay threads xD

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★

Imagine pinning a thread which accuses a Mod who isn't even here anymore of being gay without actual proof,

but you don't pin threads about current users being confirmed IncelTears posters or getting Tinder-Likes (which should be literally impossible for an incel).

Good shit :feelshaha::smonk:

which should be literally impossible for an incel
I have to disagree. I'm a trucel face wise but I still get stable 300+ likes a day. I just don't swipe on them because I'm shy, it's really debilitating.

I have to disagree. I'm a trucel face wise but I still get stable 300+ likes a day. I just don't swipe on them because I'm shy, it's really debilitating.
You know it's over and that you're a subhuman when girls like you and talk to you :feelsrope: Never began
Who is an IT poster? :worryfeels:

You shouldn't be concerned about who posts on IT, you should be concerned that long gone moderator Knajjd troll-posted gay stuff, bro :smonk:

Last edited:
Why are you bothered so much, you and knajjd have a thing for eachother? :feelsjuice:

Imagine pinning threads about others only giving them attention instead of quietly banning the individuals so it doesn't encourage attention whorish behavior.

Imagine pinning threads about others only giving them attention instead of quietly banning the individuals so it doesn't encourage attention whorish behavior.
Who are you even talking about?

Why are you bothered so much, you and knajjd have a thing for eachother? :feelsjuice:
No, sadly I don't have personal contact with him.
I just think this witchhunt against a user WHO ISN'T EVEN ACTIVE ON THIS SITE anymore is ridiculous, while there are plenty of fakecels worth hunting posting on this forum right now.

No, sadly I don't have personal contact with him.
I just think this witchhunt against a user WHO ISN'T EVEN ACTIVE ON THIS SITE anymore is ridiculous, while there are plenty of fakecels worth hunting posting on this forum right now.
Its actually better since it wont create any infighting :feelsjuice:

Its actually better since it wont create any infighting :feelsjuice:
Not having larps on the forum would be a better way to prevent infighting, don't you think?

Not having larps on the forum would be a better way to prevent infighting, don't you think?
Which larps :feelsjuice:
If you are talking about the IT fag then yea :feelsjuice:

Which larps :feelsjuice:
If you are talking about the IT fag then yea :feelsjuice:
IT posters, dudes with 60+ Tinderlikes who are obviously trolling and laughing about the reactions they get.

IT posters, dudes with 60+ Tinderlikes who are obviously trolling and laughing about the reactions they get.
IT fag should be banned, though i believe moeggels is actually a retarded mentalcel :feelsjuice:

i believe moeggels is actually a retarded mentalcel :feelsjuice:
Yes, I thought about that, too. He posts like a mentally disabled person. But he goes to college in Germany, you can't be mentally disabled to do that, so he's almost certainly a troll.

You can't be mentally disabled and go to college in Germany, you have to have good grades in highschool to be allowed to go to college.

You can't be mentally disabled and go to college in Germany, you have to have good grades in highschool to be allowed to go to college.
Niggers with autism are pretty smart.:feelsjuice:

Niggers with autism are pretty smart.:feelsjuice:
He doesn't post like he's smart he posts like he's braindamaged.
He also isn't diagnosed with autism.

He doesn't post like he's smart he posts like he's braindamaged.
He also isn't diagnosed with autism.
Some of his posts are retarded yea :feelsjuice:

I'm imagining…
Working that unpaid job? couldn't be me lol

You ever ask yourself WHY I posted on IT?
Did it ever occur to you that actually I was doing dirty work behind enemy line few other incels would be capable of?

View: https://youtu.be/glCC2obfoak

That's right mothafucka
Tbh you mothafuckaz should be kissing my hairy nutsack for this shit
Just stop this now, I will accept simply stopping this ignorant shit

You ever ask yourself WHY I posted on IT?
Did it ever occur to you that actually I was doing dirty work behind enemy line few other incels would be capable of?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: nigga is turning posting on some soy subreddit into an action movie :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what was the point of that thread lmao. no one said moderators were the best back then, but apparently at least knajj banned fakefags. they want to justify their blatant extreme retardation and incompetence with whataboutism.

Wait who is that? The one with tinder likes?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back