Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Imagine not just being rich, but so rich that you own money itself!

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
The richest people in the world are the international bankers who finance entire governments, including Western nations. They're literally trillionaires. They basically own money itself.

i would buy 72 virgins and be like prophet muhammed and be messiah and live in africa with my hoes.

The game is rigged, buddy boyo. They make more money daily in just interest than the average person makes in a year.

They make more money daily in just interest than the average person makes in a year.
Burn them to the ground with nuclear hellfire! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Burn them to the ground with nuclear hellfire! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
The system is set up to benefit them. The only way forward is global nuclear apocalypse.

That's why we need a Project Mayhem or sth similar.

wish i could print some.
been paying my dental bills all year but the interest on the card is so high i haven't even made a dent in the debt.

Imagine taking over these Jews like Hitler did and making your own money and then making proper infrastructure in your country to make it the most powerful in the world like he did with the autobahn

And then imagine you don't have to worry about being poor or incel anymore. Violence is the ultimate currency and I am going to be the biggest dealer in it one day soon

What appear as random fluctuations in the market are instead planned in advance, allowing the elite to retract their investments before a planned downturn or crash. This pumping mechanism happens on a greater economic scale as well, allowing the elite to periodically harvest wealth from ignorant citizens who buy into the illusion of a free economy

Voting Rights GIF by INTO ACTION