Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine not having to try.

O

Oblivion

Recruit
★★★★
You wake up, and your phone is already vibrating: "good morning xx" Snapchats from five 9/10s at your uni. They have angled the camera so their cleavage is "accidentally" visible. You laugh to yourself: how desperate can women get? You've already slept with all of them and made it clear that you didn't want a relationship. You message one of them back "sup bitch." You barely have time to put the phone down when it vibrates again: she must have been waiting for you to reply. "Lmaooooo you're so mean," it says. You shake your head and smile – it's too easy. You head to the bathroom and look in the mirror: although there's not much to see, you still get a momentary rush from how good your reflection looks. Your thick hair has already settled into an effortless style. You decide not to shave today: your sharp jawline looks even better with a day of stubble.
On the way to school, a girl drops her book in front of you. For some reason this always seems to happen to you, but she's cute so you pick it up and give it to her. "Thanks" she says, smiling. "You're so nice, Brad." You yawn – women are always complimenting you on your personality. You start walking away. "Hey listen" she says, "I need some help studying for the biology exam. Would you mind tutoring me?"
"Sure" you say, already planning on ghosting her. "OK" she says happily. "Come by on Saturday night at my place at 11 PM!" You head to your first class: genetics. As you walk in you see the professor is telling a student: "I don't care if your family was in a car accident, I still expect you to be here on time!" She smiles when she sees you. "Nice of you to join us, Bradley." "Any time for you, Ms. S." The class laughs and you walk to the back row and sit down. You pull your phone out and take a selfie to upload to Instagram. You caption it "So bored, hate school lol". You put your phone away and try to listen what the teacher is saying (something about genetic recombination?) but it's boring so you go back to your phone. After 20 minutes you check Instagram again and see that your photo has over 200 likes.
You go to your next class: Literature. you receive your essay back: another A. Your professor has been giving you good marks ever since you went to her office hours and flirted with her. You take out your phone again and see another news story about "incels". They just need to have more confidence, you think. You start feeling horny so you switch to Tinder and start swiping right. After getting 15 matches you wait for one of them to message you first and tell her to come to your place after school to watch Netflix. You jog a little to get your daily exercise (20 minutes of cardio is all you need) and head back to play some FIFA for 2 hours. The door knocks, you open it and the girl hugs you. You realize you forgot to shower, but she doesn't seem to mind. you have sex, and then kick her out because you don't feel like cuddling. You fall asleep, looking forward to another day of social validation.

Imagine living like this, purely because of how you look.

Very well written, really puts things into perspective and I mean REALLY puts things into perspective.

yeah, that would be pretty cool, bro.

The life I'll never have. :feelscry:

I can't wait for sex bots, then none of this will matter.

I gave up on everything. I don't try anymore.

Very well written, oh how i wish i had even 1 day as a chad

Very well written, really puts things into perspective and I mean REALLY puts things into perspective.
copy pasta from r/incels but good nonetheless

Damn, brutal shit.

Idk which one you're referencing but I can promise I wrote this 100% on my own. I took inspiration from the "day in chads life" post on .me .
Well once again I left the praise broad, so if it's your work then its your praise.

I refuse to believe that there are men who lead lives like this, it helps me stay sane.

Fuck man this thread make me suicidal

Brings back brutal memories. All of my young, attractive female professors hated me.

It’s a life that’s unimaginable for us.

Reminder, this is how Chad's life is like 365 days a year. And I'll never experience anything close to it :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Posts like these make me want to End my Reality.