Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine not having a November 8th 2017 account

You literally have not proven anything. You made unverifiable claims. You literally don't know the meaning to many English words. You don't really understand a lot of things, because you are a low functioning autistic. You can only imitate.

View attachment 706820
Cope. I proved you are a liar. Anyone can read this thread. You claimed I claimed I was richrippedandincel and then I showed you that I literally never did.

You lose jite. Go play your tricks elsewhere

Cope. I proved you are a liar. Anyone can read this thread. You claimed I claimed I was richrippedandincel and then I showed you that I literally never did.

You lose jite. Go play your tricks elsewhere
I didn't read your TLDR clown posts. Instead you're claiming you "inspired him" with no actual proof.

Imt

Are there any other November 7th 2017 accounts that are currently active?

I didn't read your TLDR clown posts. Instead you're claiming you "inspired him" with no actual proof.

View attachment 706859
I caught you lying. Like I said i can post pics of me logged on to shingis231. And if you hoogle it there'd archives of the tinder expiremnts posts + nov 2017 cel.

You? A random post alek fakecel

Are there any nov 7th cels even?
Uh...we made our accounts on November 7th 2017. My account is the 82nd account made on the site, so there are at least 81 other accounts that sigened up on the same day, though obviously some were test accounts.

Uh...we made our accounts on November 7th 2017. My account is the 82nd account made on the site, so there are at least 81 other accounts that sigened up on the same day, though obviously some were test accounts.
Your account says November 8th for me.no account says November 7ths. What was my sign up numberm

Your account says November 8th for me.no account says November 7ths. What was my sign up numberm
Mine shows up at November 7th 2017 but maybe it's just the time zone settings or something.

Your sign up number is #149.

Mine shows up at November 7th 2017 but maybe it's just the time zone settings or something.

Your sign up number is #149.
Damn 149, top 150. I signed up as soon as I woke up and got the message. The message was already 4 hours old so If I was in a different time zone I could have been top 20 smh

Also why can't I upload images? Tryna show you it shows November 8th. Never seen a November 7th

RippedRichAndIncel posted his at least around August 2017 when did you post yours? The oldest shows October or November.

Mine is the 15th.

Literally a month or so before him. We Literally messaged about it and he asked me what area I was using on fake gps and shit.
I see 8th for everyone
>2022 cel
So you're claiming July 2017? June? :dafuckfeels:

I dont actually remember the dates. I had four expiremnts my last one was a month before richrippedandincel pedo one
Any proof? What would you say was the earliest? I doubt you beat July/August.

When do you think the first one was? Still July? June? July might predate RippedRichAndIncel
The first was definitely months before if that's my third on july 2017. Ripped made it after my nazi one I know that much

The first was definitely months before if that's my third on july 2017. Ripped made it after my nazi one I know that much
I found one last night with the same model being racist that was in German done by at least March 2017 but cannot find it again this would be the start of that particular trend on /r/incels

but this one was also March 2017 and went viral at several places
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/5x5trn/looks_dont_matter_its_all_about_personality/

It would make sense that it would be a PSL / misc dude from a Western extreme lookist sexual revolution nation that would start that, not an alleged "arab" in an arab nation. You jumped on the bandwagon and regurgitated other people's lived experiences, typical autistic.

This viral one is from 2015
Vvv

This bodybuilding.com one went viral in 2015
and had so many imitators it was completely old hat in 2015 and new threads were called out for being so

Then of course there was the "lick you for hours" one that was famous and widely spread in like 2010.

Also I used that "you'll do" line in 2014 in popular r9k threads about my okcupid trolling

This is way funnier because on okcupid you could directly message anyone right way and an unattractive low value man messaging women and saying they'd settle for them ruined their day (crazy chadfishing experiments were long old and banal by this point)

So even if you were completely 100% representing the truth as you understand it (nah) you're still a newbie, DAB :dab:

I'm okay with being a 2020cel

I found one last night with the same model being racist that was in German done by at least March 2017 but cannot find it again this would be the start of that particular trend on /r/incels

but this one was also March 2017 and went viral at several places
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/5x5trn/looks_dont_matter_its_all_about_personality/

It would make sense that it would be a PSL / misc dude from a Western extreme lookist sexual revolution nation that would start that, not an alleged "arab" in an arab nation. You jumped on the bandwagon and regurgitated other people's lived experiences, typical autistic.

This viral one is from 2015
View attachment 707548

This bodybuilding.com one went viral in 2015
and had so many imitators it was completely old hat in 2015 and new threads were called out for being so

Then of course there was the "lick you for hours" one that was famous and widely spread in like 2010.

Also I used that "you'll do" line in 2014 in popular r9k threads about my okcupid trolling
This is way funnier because on okcupid you could directly message anyone right way and an unattractive low value man messaging women and saying they'd settle for them ruined their day (crazy chadfishing experiments were long old and banal by this point)

So even if you were completely 100% representing the truth as you understand it (nah) you're still a newbie, DAB :dab:

Ngl not one word read, but those you posted arent mine. I cant post images for some reason but mine were all done with sergio carvajal

75% of your posts are about your joined date bro

Because it means that he's still an incel, 6 years further. Nothing sadder and more ovER than that.

Ngl not one word read, but those you posted arent mine. I cant post images for some reason but mine were all done with sergio carvajal
There was an older post with sergio in a different language earlier in 2017, I remember this being posted on lookism and found it again but it's not in my bookmarks from last night.