Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine not having a November 8th 2017 account

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
Couldn't be me.

75% of your posts are about your joined date bro

Over for November 9th 2017cels

75% of your posts are about your joined date bro
When I was fulltimeloser so many fags called me 2020 cel. Now I can finally show the truth as the creator

Joined Feb 6, 2023 :feelskek:
Rampage bill williamson

its fucking over

Last edited:
Imagine being 10 days late :feelsbadman:

When I was fulltimeloser so many fags called me 2020 cel. Now I can finally show the truth as the creator
I didn't expect to see you again here, let alone you having an OG account.

Fallenprime is still unbanned now

Joined August 7, 2022

need a cope because 2022 account :feelsseriously:

@NoLooksNoLife One day, I won't be a GrAY :feelsohgod:

I was here when this place was creates. I was there when the first incel forum was created. I popularized the term. My memes and tinder expiremnts on the original incels are what made everything go this way

ya but you're still goyim cattle :feelsjuice: now chew this gum on the bottom of my boot

I was here when this place was creates. I was there when the first incel forum was created. I popularized the term. My memes and tinder expiremnts on the original incels are what made everything go this way
oh-sure-john-candy.gif

those experiments are older than tinder retard :feelskek:

ya but you're still goyim cattle :feelsjuice: now chew this gum on the bottom of my boot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A FUCKING KIKE HOW SAD LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA
oh-sure-john-candy.gif

those experiments are older than tinder retard :feelskek:
But mine were the first to go super popular and make the incel sphere what it is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A FUCKING KIKE HOW SAD LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA

But mine were the first to go super popular and make the incel sphere what it is

Speech

Ezgif 4 c3da3df2e9

You don't know. I never got the credit I deserved. I was shingis231 who made the original sergio carvajal nazi, racist, and sexist tinder expiremnts. There were literally articles written about them and the first post to get thousands of upvotes and reach front page. They also inspired the pedo tinder expiremnts made by richrippedandincel whcih made it to the front page. It blew up, all cuz of me. This website cuz of me.

I never got the credit, but I am the creator. I was here when the most an incel forum had was 80 subs and 4 active users.

Not to mention incel.life which was the blackest pilled site ever before getting taken down by jites

I joined that date, I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a legit significant day in my life. People will remember when they got married or when their children were born, I will remember this forever.

I joined that date, I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a legit significant day in my life. People will remember when they got married or when their children were born, I will remember this forever.
What children. What wifes. You must've seen my memories

You don't know. I never got the credit I deserved. I was shingis231 who made the original sergio carvajal nazi, racist, and sexist tinder expiremnts. There were literally articles written about them and the first post to get thousands of upvotes and reach front page. They also inspired the pedo tinder expiremnts made by richrippedandincel whcih made it to the front page. It blew up, all cuz of me. This website cuz of me.

I never got the credit, but I am the creator. I was here when the most an incel forum had was 80 subs and 4 active users.

Not to mention incel.life which was the blackest pilled site ever before getting taken down by jites
Say

Tenor 904175300

join date mogs me :feelsrope:

You aren't from the West. You don't have extreme looks based society. You are a retard, shut up weasel. These experiments have been around on misc r9k PSL etc from before you were even using the internet you absolute fucking mongoloid. You can try to take someone else's credit but you are a gay fag and you only convince shitskins with literally 82 IQ. You are a johnny come lately, period.

You aren't from the West. You don't have extreme looks
It's more extreme wealth based society ( and looks are still a big factor).

You are a retard, shut up weasel. These experiments have been around on misc r9k PSL etc from before you were even using the internet you absolute fucking mongoloid. You can try to take someone else's credit but you are a gay fag and you only convince shitskins with literally 82 IQ. You are a johnny come lately, period
Tinder expiremnts have been around, but mine were the first to go mainstream. I am the creator.

Also you literally could just ascend at any time. You're a lookism fag with "personality" meme. You're no true incel. Fakecels fear the creator

RippedRichAndIncel made this

He was a user here

You are retarded. Caught in another lie.

Yours were not the first to go mainstream. FACEandLMS had tons of them in 2015 and 2016 and his weren't the first either.

Lying kike, it's pathological with you.

BTW you sound like an unhinged schizo so I am glad that you will be unraveling into mental illness soon and hopefully will die

RippedRichAndIncel made this

He was a user here

You are retarded. Caught in another lie.
There were literally articles written about them and the first post to get thousands of upvotes and reach front page. They also inspired the pedo tinder expiremnts made by richrippedandincel
I literally said this. The proof is right here. You're lying in a thread where the comment above proves you're the liar. This is hilarious
Yours were not the first to go mainstream. FACEandLMS had tons of them in 2015 and 2016 and his weren't the first either.

Lying kike, it's pathological with you.
I was absolutely the first to go mainstream with them. Before me they were only seen in blackpill and lookism forums but never outside. I made it to front page
BTW you sound like an unhinged schizo so I am glad that you will be unraveling into mental illness soon and hopefully will die
Says the liar who lied while my comment proves ir right above him

I literally said this. The proof is right here. You're lying in a thread where the comment above proves you're the liar. This is hilarious

I was absolutely the first to go mainstream with them. Before me they were only seen in blackpill and lookism forums but never outside. I made it to front page

Says the liar who lied while my comment proves ir right above him
You're not him retard. He can do photoshops. I've seen the pathetic attempts at "memes" you've tried to make, they look like a 4 year old did it and not intentionally so.

You're not him retard. He can do photoshops. I've seen the pathetic attempts at "memes" you've tried to make, they look like a 4 year old did it and not intentionally so.
Are you just not reading my comments or a geniune retard?
I said
There were literally articles written about them and the first post to get thousands of upvotes and reach front page. They also inspired the pedo tinder expiremnts made by richrippedandincel
I said I INSPIRED HIM. Not that I was him. My expiremnts were first to go mainstream and he would literally dm me about him trying the same.

You were proved a liar twice. I win. The creator

Are you just not reading my comments or a geniune retard?
I said

I said I INSPIRED HIM. Not that I was him. My expiremnts were first to go mainstream and he would literally dm me about him trying the same.

You were proved a liar twice. I win. The creator
Autistic schizo, you weren't the first at anything. You didn't inspire anyone. You can't do photoshop. You are a retard.

why would you know about sergio carvajal you weren't even on PSL sites

so why would you be the first one to use this model? jacking off to his pics?

just more proof you're a silly liar to anyone that can read between the lines

Autistic schizo, you weren't the first at anything. You didn't inspire anyone. You can't do photoshop. You are a retard.
I have proved you are a lying jite without a doubt in this thread. Its over. White trick no longer work. Back to your hole jite to scheme some more. The creatoe cant be stopped by a pathetic 2018 post alek fakecel.

This has been humiliating for you

I have proved you are a lying jite without a doubt in this thread. Its over. White trick no longer work. Back to your hole jite to scheme some more. The creatoe cant be stopped by a pathetic 2018 post alek fakecel.

This has been humiliating for you
You haven't proved anything retard. You can claim anything because all the PSL sites are deleted and the reddits are deleted too. You are an autistic that apes. You do not even live in a WESTERN COUNTRY. This is not your experience. You regurgitate. You are a clown.

You haven't proved anything retard. You can claim anything because all the PSL sites are deleted and the reddits are deleted too. You are an autistic that apes. You do not even live in a WESTERN COUNTRY. This is not your experience. You regurgitate. You are a clown.
I literally proved you are a liar to this thread. You responded to something with a lie and your quote already had my actual truth in it.

It's over.

And I do have proof. I have a nov 8 account. I can log on to shingis231 account. You? Just a lying trickster jite

I literally proved you are a liar to this thread. You responded to something with a lie and your quote already had my actual truth in it.

It's over.

And I do have proof. I have a nov 8 account. I can log on to shingis231 account. You? Just a lying trickster jite
You literally have not proven anything. You made unverifiable claims. You literally don't know the meaning to many English words. You don't really understand a lot of things, because you are a low functioning autistic. You can only imitate.

Imt