Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine not being born in the US

Are you an ethnic?
So by that I mean an Arab or an African, or are you a native Italian?
I'm a native Southern Italian (although i was born in the central Italy because my father southernmaxed to not be incel).As i have said in other threads I don't check consider myself to be white because i havent got any distinctly european features (pale skin, blue eyes, blonde hair, tall) tan easily and could pass as a North african if i wanted (also if my beard actually grew :feelsrope: ).Many Italians are like me and truly white people are a minority in Italy but no one is ever going to admit it because too many people would seethe hard

Many Italians are like me and truly white people are a minority in Italy but no one is ever going to admit it because too many people would seethe hard
Yeah lol it’s the same situation in Spain and Portugal. Everyone considers themselves white there but in reality they’re coping hard.

Yeah lol it’s the same situation in Spain and Portugal. Everyone considers themselves white there but in reality they’re coping hard.
Yes, pretty much all southern Europe is like that

Yes, pretty much all southern Europe is like that
I want to go to Spain due to me being more Spaniard than Dutch. ( Half Dutch Half Spaniard living in NL )
I don’t give a shit about the economy I just want to escape this hellhole and be with my kind.
Also I can cope with muh whiteness there too since I’m pale white hhaha.

AB04CE92 492C 47B5 ACBC CFDB7D2E5913

I want to go to Spain due to me being more Spaniard than Dutch. ( Half Dutch Half Spaniard living in NL )
I don’t give a shit about the economy I just want to escape this hellhole and be with my kind.
Also I can cope with muh whiteness there too since I’m pale white hhaha.

View attachment 178354
Man i feel you, i've been in the Netherlands for a school trip when i was still in HS.That foids you have there though damn, omg the things i would to them, one more day in that place and i would have raped some foid really bad ngl...my pp was rock hard the whole time for the cute little blonde lolis.

Try living in Scandinavia.
The coldest, most boring and shitty place on Earth.
I want to rope daily.

I'm a native Southern Italian (although i was born in the central Italy because my father southernmaxed to not be incel).As i have said in other threads I don't check consider myself to be white because i havent got any distinctly european features (pale skin, blue eyes, blonde hair, tall) tan easily and could pass as a North african if i wanted (also if my beard actually grew :feelsrope: ).Many Italians are like me and truly white people are a minority in Italy but no one is ever going to admit it because too many people would seethe hard
I was in Italy during the summer. It’s truly over for Southern Italiancels since many of them resembled ethnics. But Southern Italian foids are sexy AF. I saw so many gigastacies, they were on another level.

Last edited:
I was in Italy during the summer. It’s truly over for Southern Italiancels since many of them resembled ethnics.
Yes as i said earlier it never begun for many of us.
Southern Italian foids are sexy AF. I saw so many gigastacies, they were on another level.
Nah, you pure blondie lolis mogs them out of the water ngl.Most of them are just swarthy fat ethnifoids who dislike their own men.Why didn't you try to ascend here if you really liked them, they lust over blue eyed blonde northerners

Yes as i said earlier it never begun for many of us.

Nah, you pure blondie lolis mogs them out of the water ngl.Most of them are just swarthy fat ethnifoids who dislike their own men.Why didn't you try to ascend here if you really liked them, they lust over blue eyed blonde northerners
I’m Arab bro:feelsrope:

Most of the U.S. is a giant shithole, I honestly only liked the coasts. I'm the stereotypical liberal elitist.

Stupidly high drinking age, whores are illegal, cops are retarded and overweight, airports are drab and inefficient, everyone seems to live in so much fear that they need a gun, phone plans are expensive, healthcare is expensive, tipping culture...I mean, should I go on?

London is so much better.