Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Imagine normie advice when the Blackpill will become mainstream

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
Just buy 100,000$ facial surgeries bro :soy:

Just accept that your girlfriend fucks better males and gets pregnant with them bro :soy:

Just stop thinking about sex and as you will never obtain it work hard to fund sexhavers' lifestyle bro :soy:

Just accept women see you as genetic trash who does not deserve to be reproduced and admire them bro :soy:

Fucking true. They will always find some justification so they can feel like the good goy

mfw that already sounds like the time we're living in

Fucking true. They will always find some justification so they can feel like the good goy
Being a "good goy" is the main problem with Americans... Soyboys fit in well with The Gang Stalking Program.

Getting facial surgeries are legit tbh.

We were born just to be stepped on...

Normies are right though and no I’m not kidding.

just wait till ur 70 broo0oo0oo :soy::soy:

they will make it sounds like a good thing that everyone should work towards.

I got worked my whole life like a good little wage slave br0 Then when i was 70 I finally could afford my facial surgery and then I got my first relationship with a curvy mature 70 year old women with experience.

Just become corpse fucker br0 :soy:

I got worked my whole life like a good little wage slave br0 Then when i was 70 I finally could afford my facial surgery and then I got my first relationship with a curvy mature 70 year old women with experience.

Just become corpse fucker br0 :soy:

Good job for your ascension bro, this woman surely explored enough to know how to teach you sex :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back