Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine marrying epstines and prince andrews cum dumpster few days after first meeting her

I

islamicincel

Veteran
51 minutes on episode 3

What was this guy thinking.

Also is this guy white right? JFL at going to thailand and she don't find a savior asian but another white guy

Last edited:
Dude this is way to random to be on ID and your post barely makes any sense wtf
0 replies

He sounds desperate

What do you mean bro

Now imagine worshipping pedo billionaire like musk, bill gates etc and voting likes of trump and other alt right scums to power who probably were the prime customer of Jeff Epstein services.... specially loita express.

Yeah the guy is French i think based on the last name. Insane how easy foids have it. Literally any problem they have all they need to do is look helpless until some simp saves them.

If it was a man in a similar "trafficking" situation no one would give a fuck. Hed rot on the streets. And of course she didnt say anything when she was young and enjoying the high life. Now that shes an old used up roastie it's time to cash in