Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel imagine living like this

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
lmao what a waste of life, just kill him already, the guy is trying to cope but still, whats the point of life? if i were him id be begging for euthanasia but most parents would not allow it tho

SuICiDE iS NEvEr thE anSwEr

My parents would "forget" me in the nearest public dump if this happened to me. That's what it is to be incel.

this is depressing mate

This is my greatest fear, becoming severely crippled and not being able to end it but being kept alive indefinitely.

He looks like a chadlite too, what a fucking waste.

Still has a more social life than me.

Still has a more social life than me.

He has a girlfriend

Would I trade places with him? Given the love he's surrounded by, no hesitation.

There's no reason for him to not live the rest of his life out, he's happy.

He has a girlfriend

Would I trade places with him? Given the love he's surrounded by, no hesitation.

Holy shit theh look like brother and sister. :feelsmega:

his hair mogs mine

What a slayer.
Imagine living with THIS

He has a girlfriend

It's so over

He has a girlfriend

Good face > the rest.

This dude has hot girlriend and if he is in no pain I think maybe I would trade places with him(I have chronic pain... and acne... and I'm bald... and I'm older than him). Not to mention that he can still have hope that he will be cured, I mean dude is young who knows what technology will look like in 20 years. I think they will still be unable to treat common fucking cold but be able to fix people on wheelchairs

P.S It's my first post here, so hello to all. I'm Slavcel so sorry for my poor(because all Slavs are poor) english

He has a girlfriend

It's all about genetics, women can sense whether or not a man has good genetics even if he is disabled. A good Genetic package can overcome disabilities. A paralyzed chad would still get a girlfriend cause his genetics are still good despite his current condition.

I hope they are giving him a good enough disability package so that his parents wont throw him out. At least his youtube is growing.

i feel sad for him. to live such a limited life while being burden on your family... poor guy.