Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Imagine just fucking dying because you wanted to get closer to travis scott

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
seriously, just imagine being trapped in the middle of a sea of people as everybody around you is pushed into you by the people around them. You're all screaming for help but nobody will hear you because travis scott doesn't even care enough to end his fucking concert. You can't raise your arms because they're pressed up against the people surrounding you It's hot and sweaty and eventually it hurts as the pressure mounts on your ribcage. You have but one solace, which is that you finally know what breasts feel like because there's a stacy right behind you and her tits are being pressed into your body. Eventually the pressure becomes so great that you can't even expand your chest enough to breathe. You panic as the last breath exits your lungs and you realize you can't inhale. The next several minutes are pure torture. At this point it wouldn't matter if travis ended his shitty concert or not because you can't scream anyways. Eventually everything goes black and you pass out and die.

Hope this concert was worth dying you fucking idiot. You could've just stayed at home and listened to it on youtube. That fucker probably just lip-syncs anyways, nobody significant actually does live music anymore.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

(context for newscels: a popular rapper named travis scott held a concert in texas yesterday with 50k in attendance. several hundred people were crushed as the crowd compacted because idiots wanted to get as close to the stage as possible so they were all pushing on the people in front of them which caused the people in the center to get crushed by the people around them. There were 8 fatalities).

:lul:

Peak clown world

Travis was still singing while a lifeless corpse was being dragged away

I’m not a nigger, this would never happen to me.

The show must go on is what they'll say :soy::soy::soy:
there was a video i saw where the paramedics were performing CPR on multiple bodies, and all of them were doing the chest compressions in rhythym with the beat :feelskek:

Imagine soy parents collecting their dead sons and daughters from there.

Imagine soy parents collecting their dead sons and daughters from there.
there was actually a 10 year-old kid that died, and he's the only person i really feel bad for. He probably just wanted to sit at home and play with legos or fortnite but then his mom dragged him to this stupid concert with shitty music and he ended up getting squashed like a bug because retarded adults wanted to get as close as possible to this fucking celebrity bullshit.

I assume it was a bunch of stupid deathnics, mostly male, that died

(context for newscels: a popular rapper named travis scott held a concert in texas yesterday with 50k in attendance. several hundred people were crushed as the crowd compacted because idiots wanted to get as close to the stage as possible so they were all pushing on the people in front of them which caused the people in the center to get crushed by the people around them. There were 8 fatalities).
I had not heard of this. Good. Nobody that listens to that garbage genre of "music" belongs to this world, anyway.

Imagine thinking negros dont want white people dead

there was actually a 10 year-old kid that died, and he's the only person i really feel bad for. He probably just wanted to sit at home and play with legos or fortnite but then his mom dragged him to this stupid concert with shitty music and he ended up getting squashed like a bug because retarded adults wanted to get as close as possible to this fucking celebrity bullshit.
:feelsugh:

Travis was still singing while a lifeless corpse was being dragged away

It looked like a scene from Mad Max.
there was actually a 10 year-old kid that died, and he's the only person i really feel bad for.

He might have been saved if the music had stopped when the crush started but they kept on singing with bodies on the floor.

Last edited:
The show must go on is what they'll say :soy::soy::soy:
They can always release a statement later.

"We're terribly sorry, this never should have happened nigga"

They can always release a statement later.

"We're terribly sorry, this never should have happened nigga"
And then it will happen again anyways in the next Travis scott concert :feelstastyman::soy::bluepill:

And then it will happen again anyways in the next Travis scott concert :feelstastyman::soy::bluepill:
Are you also suspicious that it would probably never happen at a symphonic orchestra concert?

I just thought that the audience of an orchestra concert (mostly old, white richfags) is much less likely to cause a stampede.
Oh of course not. That is a given, I'll never understand why blacks can be this destructive :feelstastyman:

He won't be canceled due to the color of his skin because "muh racism", just watch :feelsthink:

I seen the photos of people laying flowers down in remembrance of those who died at the concert and just as I suspected it was a bunch of White foids. They probably got sad because one of their Tyrones died that evening, JFL. :feelsugh::feelsclown:

On a serious note, the testimonies of syringes, heart attacks, and asphyxiation at the concert crowd event is very interesting a part from the stampede. Reminds me of the Las Vegas shooting in many ways from a few years ago. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
On a serious note, the testimonies of syringes, heart attacks, and asphyxiation at the concert crowd event is very interesting a part from the stampede. Reminds me of the Las Vegas shooting in many ways from a few years ago. :feelsjuice:
The weird thing about that is the testimonies from people who were there make it sound like absolute carnage, but the official body count is only 8. I know there were a lot of injuries too, but from what I've read it seems like there ought to be way more than just 8 deaths. I read interviews with survivors who talked about people passing out and getting trampled, bodies coming in to the medical tent faster than paramedics can CPR them, people being unable to get through the crowd to the medic tent, etc. Wonder if maybe the true body count is higher...

Imagine thinking negros dont want white people dead
Only one or two of the victims who died were even white lmao.

The weird thing about that is the testimonies from people who were there make it sound like absolute carnage, but the official body count is only 8. I know there were a lot of injuries too, but from what I've read it seems like there ought to be way more than just 8 deaths. I read interviews with survivors who talked about people passing out and getting trampled, bodies coming in to the medical tent faster than paramedics can CPR them, people being unable to get through the crowd to the medic tent, etc. Wonder if maybe the true body count is higher...
In the empire of lies and deception, anything is possible, I believe less and less of what I hear especially from those that calls themselves credible sources. :feelsjuice: