Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine if you would have actually ended up with your oneitis

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Could you imagine that, if you actually ended up dating and having sex with her and she actually liked you. You would have avoided all this loneliness and gone out every Friday night on dates and go trips on weekends and spend every evening with her after work. Maybe you even got married. Kek your mental illness would be completely gone and and you would be a full contributing member of society rather than a seething hateful incel. Omg it’s just over for us.

Could you imagine that, if you actually ended up dating and having sex with her and she actually liked you. You would have avoided all this loneliness and gone out every Friday night on dates and go trips on weekends and spend every evening with her after work. Maybe you even got married. Kek your mental illness would be completely gone and and you would be a full contributing member of society rather than a seething hateful incel. Omg it’s just over for us.
Lmao only a bluepilled incel would be seething and hateful a truly blackpilled incel either accepts reality or ropes.

Fuck we'd be holding hands today in the sunshine (it's so hot - foids are walking around in bikini's).

I'd actually feel like a fucking human because somebody actually loves me.

Instead I'm inside the fucking gym yet again with 8 curreycels, 2 soycucks, 3 boomers, 1 foid who's doing cardio for Chad and a normie that looks like he's here because he just found out his girlfriend cheated on him (he looks depressed) - It's very empty today. I guess all the non-social rejects are having Barbecues, chilling in the sun, at the beach.

:cryfeels:

I think about this everyday, how things could of been so different.

You would have avoided all this loneliness and gone out every Friday night on dates and go trips on weekends and spend every evening with her after work. Maybe you even got married. Kek your mental illness would be completely gone and and you would be a full contributing member of society rather than a seething hateful incel.
yup i wouldn't even know what an incel is if this happened, dreams never come true in this twisted world :feelsrope:

if i had a oneitis, but never did

If I was with my Oneitis today, I would be miserable because she is a total dumb bitch that would have make my life even worst than the current nightmare it currently is.

I've had 2 oneitis's before. One was a normie mexican girl. Other was an Australian white girl who was slutty as fuck.
I had NO chances at all with either of them.

My oneitis called me disgusting when I was 14.

Then we would separate soon, possibly, as she stopped being rebelious alternative teen girl, and became ordinary normal conformist female. Last oneitis was not ment to be my life time waifu, just for year or two, at best, ir possible, but even at that cunt failed, chosing fuckboys instead of me

JFL at being a "contributing society member" :soy: - incel or not.

STOP THIS GIGA SUIFUEL AT ONCE! THAT INSUFFERABLE BITCH SHOULD OF CHOSE ME GODFUCKINGDAMN IT!!!!!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :woke::woke::woke:

With my what? Never had one.
I think oneitis just means a girl you liked. I assume you have liked a girl at one point otherwise homo :banhammer:
If I was with my Oneitis today, I would be miserable because she is a total dumb bitch that would have make my life even worst than the current nightmare it currently is.
Cope.

I actually went out with her a couple times but it didn't go anywhere as she ended up moving across the country.

JFL so fucking close. I know it's irrational to have oneitises as an incel but fuck it man I can't help it I'm only human. My other oneitis in life absolutely hated me.

JFL if you think everything would be smooth sailing just by getting a gf

My oneitis would leave me for Chad.

JFL if you think everything would be smooth sailing just by getting a gf
That would be foolish, but has to be better than being lonely incel.

Nah. She would leave me when I would inevitably go bald after 2 years together

8 curreycels, 2 soycucks, 3 boomers, 1 foid who's doing cardio for Chad and a normie that looks like he's here because he just found out his girlfriend cheated on him (he looks depressed)
JFL, did you actually count?

Don't have oneitis as I am not a cuck

It's not even suicidal for me anymore, tbh. I just take it as a joke, because this is what my life is, basically. What others take for granted, we can only dream of.

It's not even suicidal for me anymore, tbh. I just take it as a joke, because this is what my life is, basically. What others take for granted, we can only dream of.
I'm glad you're back Evildoer. You don't know me because i joined at about the same time you left but i always liked your posts.

I have though. Since I'm not a cuck, I don't have a oneitis. So I have indeed ended up with nothing

I am not sure if I have oneitis. I just found one girl more sexually attractive than others. I happened once in school and then once in uni. As far as I remember they were almost intantly married at 18 y.o.
P.S.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
JFL at all the normans who actually do marry their oneitises and then get a divorce