Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Imagine if you really got wizard powers if you became a virgin at 30

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
How would you use your powers to punish the females who wronged you?

Ethnics, what would you do to ethnic foids who fuck white men?

Lifefuel for @Wizcel

You know the worst kind of turture you can inflict on a person? It's not physical, but psychological. To fuck with someone, make them question their sanity. If you have powers that could allow you to make them having hallucinations (have their parents call them, have them see things that aren't there especially dead relatives) you could ruin their lives forever with a little bit of work.

Weorðlicnes lyge wîte êower self

You know the worst kind of turture you can inflict on a person? It's not physical, but psychological. To fuck with someone, make them question their sanity. If you have powers that could allow you to make them having hallucinations (have their parents call them, have them see things that aren't there especially dead relatives) you could ruin their lives forever with a little bit of work.
I would just spellcast to turn annoying stacies into bald ugly manlets. Then see how they like it

use teleportation powers to banish them to Zabbaleen

I would just spellcast to turn annoying stacies into bald ugly manlets. Then see how they like it
Lol that too.
Would definitively do poetic justice to pill deniers. Deny height pill? Now you are 5', deny lookspill? your face is demorfed and your skull looks subhuman, deny racepill? now you are a curry, etc.

Ngl but you could do some nasty shit with mindrape or shapeshifting. I think I'd go with those and larp as irl people.
Based and sanitypilled
Just like ma nigga green goblin once said, "make him suffer, make him wish he were dead, first we attack his heart"

wouldn’t punish anyone jfl
i’d turn all my brocels into chads (either reincarnate as one or transform into one as they are right now, their choice)

wouldn’t punish anyone jfl
i’d turn all my brocels into chads (either reincarnate as one or transform into one as they are right now, their choice)
“Wouldn’t punish anyone”
Congrats, now women become so hypergamous that it is now gigachad only
:feelsseriously:

“Wouldn’t punish anyone”
Congrats, now women become so hypergamous that it is now gigachad only
:feelsseriously:
sorry bro
what you said doesn’t even make sense + yes I wouldn’t fucking punish anyone, other than the elite Jews or some shit

I would use my powers for evil

females who wronged you?

i'd do whatever is the most entertaining to me. rape, torture, whatever
(this is satire)

tfw hookers stole my wizard powers

I would turn them all into 5'2" balding Indian janitors.

torment their minds at unpredictable moments

Use your imagination
Be more specific cos if I can use whatever power I want, I might as well recode the DNA of all humans to force people to be happy no matter what they do if they wish so, therefore ending misery worldwide.

Be more specific cos if I can use whatever power I want, I might as well recode the DNA of all humans to force people to be happy no matter what they do if they wish so, therefore ending misery worldwide.
That's boring

Grand wizard here, I'm having trouble concealing my power level around my family. I managed to redpill some people at school and made it made me so confident I started openly denouncing the Witches and Orcs. This makes my relationship with my mom awkward but I don't really care because women shouldn't have opinions anyway. The thing I do care about though is my father who has grown distant from me as he still believes the propaganda regarding the nature of witches. This is mostly because he has a lot of Orcish traits himself (face, eye color etc). Any other wizards in a similar situation?

Last edited:
Ngl if we got actual powers I'd rather stay a virgin

I would turn my enemies into fish, and throw them into the Nile, then I'd catch them and make fesikh out of them.

@Diocel Would you turn them into fesikh?

It would be lifefuel for KHHVcels

If I was a wizard I’d make some shitty spell to prevent people from birthing children.

I would turn them into deformed ethnic men, multilate their dicks, and make them get gang-raped by gay men.

Last edited:
I'd unite Africa and genocide the white people and the race traitors. White people have Hitler and Asians have Mao, why can't we have a dictator to look up to?

How would you use your powers to punish the females who wronged you?

I'd use my powers to put spells over top ranking politicians to have them act insane when they're giving their rehearsed speeches on TV. I figure if we are forced into clown world that us outsiders should get a few laughs :feelsclown: