Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious imagine if there was a incel rebellion

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
imagine if every incel decided to come togehter and form a militia against the goverment and foids and normies this will be the best time on our lifes will show the world who we really are after all these years of suffering we get to destroy the people who bullied us and show them our true power

im comfy right now with my snacks and coca cola:feelsaww::feelsaww:
I cant tell if you're serious or not but thats mostly the reason why people don't rebel. They are too comfortable and it will take a lot more than inceldom to push them to the brink. Sometimes people riot and protest here and there over certain things but in order for a true uprising/revolt/rebellion to happen, people have to be pushed to the edge where they have nothing to lose. Think of like a despotic regime thats cruelly subjugating the populace, for ex. Syria where the assad regime was systematically killing/torturing people en masse. At that point you have nothing to lose and it will be to either die or fight. Incels on the other hand are just no where near that point, yet... :feelsdevil:

I cant tell if you're serious or not but thats mostly the reason why people don't rebel. They are too comfortable and it will take a lot more than inceldom to push them to the brink. Sometimes people riot and protest here and there over certain things but in order for a true uprising/revolt/rebellion to happen, people have to be pushed to the edge where they have nothing to lose. Think of like a despotic regime thats cruelly subjugating the populace, for ex. Syria where the assad regime was systematically killing/torturing people en masse. At that point you have nothing to lose and it will be to either die or fight. Incels on the other hand are just no where near that point, yet... :feelsdevil:
very high iq response i agree with you we need to stop being in comfort and actually make the change

Me and my brocels on our way to finally enforce our will upon the world:

This will happen considering the high rates of virgin males increasing and it will be so good that women will be killed daily and live like hell for being spoiled hypergamy whores.
Agreed

It will happen one day

Yes :feelsdevil::blackpill: