Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine if a man behaved like this with his niece

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-

Soyciety would label him a pedophile and shoot him dead in the streets. But when a woman does this to her nephew - "Aww.. she's so cute". Fuck this shit.

Also I'm so fucking jealous of him. :cryfeels::cryfeels: This is what a Chad baby's childhood is like. Women can't stop themselves from kissing and groping him.
When I was a baby my mom would leave me to rot under a pile of poop diapers and her friends would look at me with disgust and wonder how a human child could be this hideous. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
JFL

we are literally mogged by babies now, imagine a baby getting more female contact than you had in your entire life
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsrope:

Why did she lifted her legs like that? She is some sick fuck, let me emulate sex with a baby so quirky, give me likes.

shitting video games GIF by AOK

Facts, but fuck that hoe and anyone who does that type of shit with kids.

Why did she lifted her legs like that? She is some sick fuck, let me emulate sex with a baby so quirky, give me likes.
Natural instincts. The second they see a Chad they start spreading their legs.

Does her nephew qualify as a manlet? If yes, maybe there's hope for some of us.

Seriously, though, that's such abominable fucking incestuous pedo. Kill it with fire.

DAMN LITTLE DUDE IS GETTIN IT JFLLLLL.

I had that fantasy for a while of being a young kid and meeting an attractive 20 something woman that takes a liking to me and basically molests me. It never happened though because i was always sub human.:feelsUgh:

I had that fantasy for a while of being a young kid and meeting an attractive 20 something woman that takes a liking to me and basically molests me. It never happened though because i was always sub human
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Does her nephew qualify as a manlet? If yes, maybe there's hope for some of us.
nah, he's probably 3 years old, so his height is fine

the funny thing is if a Chad behaved that way with a child it would be labeled as, "Kisses and hugging aren't sexual especially with kids YOU FUCKING INCEL!"

but if the guy was ugly, like me, then it is labeled as "Grooming" and child endangerment. Don't believe me? I posted several times I like to hug my little cousins and have them sit on my lap. fucking women take my posts and say they want me killed and that I should be sent to prison for trying to groom girls

best example of this is the millions of athletes and actors that are Chads and kiss girls and hug girls. we all know it's sexual but they are Chad so they can't be pedophiles tee-hee
(and to even have further proof there are tons of girls that take showers with little boys and it is seen as "funny" or just "natural"
if i was taking a shower and a little girl wanted to join i would let her but then everyone would say i'm trying to rape her and white knight cucks would try and beat me the fck up because they are stupid)

Last edited:
Execute this pedo and all the white knights.

JFL

we are literally mogged by babies now, imagine a baby getting more female contact than you had in your entire life
Is your avi chad worship?
Or are you just a fan of the movie predator?

Is your avi chad worship?
Or are you just a fan of the movie predator?

I like the movie, predator probably my favourite movie, everyone after that was bad since they didn't have the horror/suspense which made the first one successful

Mogged by dogs mogged by babies

they prefer to kiss in mouth a child instead of an ugly man

JFL

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha: Cant help but to laugh at our destiny jfl. As like we are in some elaborate comedy in which good incel dumb protagonist gets screwed over in most insane ways by life while he reeees while some ironic tunes goes.

Last edited:
The hypocrisy of these foids lmao

OPEN IN THE NAME OF THE LAW! PUT YOUR HANDS UP SO I CAN SEE THEM AND STEP AWAY FROM THE CHILD!!:fbi::feelsbaton::reeeeee:

the funny thing is if a Chad behaved that way with a child it would be labeled as, "Kisses and hugging aren't sexual especially with kids YOU FUCKING INCEL!"

but if the guy was ugly, like me, then it is labeled as "Grooming" and child endangerment. Don't believe me? I posted several times I like to hug my little cousins and have them sit on my lap. fucking women take my posts and say they want me killed and that I should be sent to prison for trying to groom girls

best example of this is the millions of athletes and actors that are Chads and kiss girls and hug girls. we all know it's sexual but they are Chad so they can't be pedophiles tee-hee
(and to even have further proof there are tons of girls that take showers with little boys and it is seen as "funny" or just "natural"
if i was taking a shower and a little girl wanted to join i would let her but then everyone would say i'm trying to rape her and white knight cucks would try and beat me the fck up because they are stupid)
I writed this in another thread, but I will write it too:
Chad with a little girl - he is like father to her
Ugly bastard with a little girl - he's protably a sick pedo intrested into raping her

N0rmies are weird and full of double standards

It's actually an incredibly weird double standard. I mean, yeah, knowing that she isn't his parent makes it weird to watch.

JFL

I don't need to imagine it it's my life, I was an ugly baby so didn't get any attention from aunts or sisters.

Female privilege has no limits.

This is fucking sick.... but OP how did you find this video? was she called out on being a pedo on social media or something?

As if the lil b is ever gonna get out...
Y basement

brutal babychadpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This is fucking sick.... but OP how did you find this video? was she called out on being a pedo on social media or something?
nah. she put this on her instagram story
She also posted a picture of herself cuddling him and everyone was commenting how cute they looked together

View attachment 490309

Soyciety would label him a pedophile and shoot him dead in the streets. But when a woman does this to her nephew - "Aww.. she's so cute". Fuck this shit.

Also I'm so fucking jealous of him. :cryfeels::cryfeels: This is what a Chad baby's childhood is like. Women can't stop themselves from kissing and groping him.
When I was a baby my mom would leave me to rot under a pile of poop diapers and her friends would look at me with disgust and wonder how a human child could be this hideous. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Accurate observation yeah -- there are indeed many bullshit double standards like this where men just get fucked, but what else is new. Those hypocrites will never acknowledge the truth unless perhaps they were forced to.

The average male in this society is far safer behaving coldly and callously towards children (especially mini-foids) than affectionately.

Foids live life on easy mode, men, on Bloodborne difficulty.

View attachment 490309

chad baby lifemogs me :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back