Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine how miserable the existence of a ITcuck must be

lu.jones

lu.jones

Destroy Feminism
-
IMG 5862

Imagine having nothing better to do than bully suicidal autistic incels. I feel like they get a power trip from it.

They definitely asked out the special kid as a joke in highschool.

They are losers who haven’t developed mentally since highschool. JFL at them.

I just find it funny more then anything else. It's quite pathetic :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yeah, only absolute losers need to pick on other losers to boost themselves up.

Exactly. They have grow up from highschool and they all have a superiority complex
True. They are just retards with no life. Many of us legit have better lives than them tbh. Today I was fixing my riding mower and got the 1.5 acre yard at our cabin cut. It took 2 hours under the hot sun. Actually enjoyable tbh hearing that powerful engine roaring as the blades cut through the thick grass. I bet those IT soyboys wouldn’t have even figured out how to use the mower, let along tolerate the heat and skillfully get the yard cut. I bet not one IT idiot has done something close to this

True. They are just retards with no life. Many of us legit have better lives than them tbh. Today I was fixing my riding mower and got the 1.5 acre yard at our cabin cut. It took 2 hours under the hot sun. Actually enjoyable tbh hearing that powerful engine roaring as the blades cut through the thick grass. I bet those IT soyboys wouldn’t have even figured out how to use the mower, let along tolerate the heat and skillfully get the yard cut. I bet not one IT idiot has done something close to this
Sounds good.

Most of us have the cope or rope mentality so our lives are 10x more fulfilling then there’s

Sounds good.

Most of us have the cope or rope mentality so our lives are 10x more fulfilling then there’s
It actually is good. I refuse to rot doing absolutely nothing. I have already failed romantically and socially. I will not have zero hobbies and stare at a screen 24/7.

Yep. Bet those IT idiots really do nothing except post on their dumb subreddit. Also, my zero turn mower had a small breakage today. The bolt that holds the right side of the deck up fell out because the nut loosened off (it is a 15 year old machine with tons of hard use on it, so no surprise). Easy fix though. Just gotta go to the hardware store and get another nut and put it back together. Jfl, those IT retards couldn’t even figure out a simple repair like this and would need to take it to a shop and pay then like $50 to do it, lol. Doing this stuff takes my mind off inceldom for a bit and gives me something to do.

Their sub is dead compared to what it was in the past because even most of their members realized it got boring.

Yep. Bet those IT idiots really do nothing except post on their dumb subreddit. Also, my zero turn mower had a small breakage today. The bolt that holds the right side of the deck up fell out because the nut loosened off (it is a 15 year old machine with tons of hard use on it, so no surprise). Easy fix though. Just gotta go to the hardware store and get another nut and put it back together. Jfl, those IT retards couldn’t even figure out a simple repair like this and would need to take it to a shop and pay then like $50 to do it, lol. Doing this stuff takes my mind off inceldom for a bit and gives me something to do.
Sounds like a good hobby to distract yourself.

Sounds like a good hobby to distract yourself.
It really is. The sound of an engine really makes me feel alive. My father and I also fixed up a 1948 ford tractor that had been sitting for 15 years broken. That was a job that would be impossible by yourself because the wheels are so big and heavy. Unfortunately my father passed away, but I still have the tractor and use it.

It really is. The sound of an engine really makes me feel alive. My father and I also fixed up a 1948 ford tractor that had been sitting for 15 years broken. That was a job that would be impossible by yourself because the wheels are so big and heavy. Unfortunately my father passed away, but I still have the tractor and use it.
I’m sorry for your loss.

The hobby sounds sick tho. I hope it’s good for u

I’m sorry for your loss.

The hobby sounds sick tho. I hope it’s good for u
Thanks bro. The hobby is truly great though. Best thing for my mental health. Doing that stuff fully takes my mind off inceldom and other issues for a while. Normally when sitting idle in the house, my mind always wanders and wishes I had a gf. I also have my dad’s 1971 Camaro he left me when he passed. He bought it when I was 5 in 2010, and we have taken it to many car shows. He wanted to sell it a few times, but I convinced him not to luckily. It’s a good memento of him. I took it out for its first drive in a while as he was sick and couldn’t use it for some time a few weeks ago. It runs great, but has some issues that need fixing before driving it much. The brakes are weak, which is BAD. Have no idea why and won’t mess with that myself, so will very carefully drive it to the local shop. Also needs new tires and likely a new steering box. Gonna be absolutely sick when it’s fixed and I can take it for speed runs on the highway.

Thanks bro. The hobby is truly great though. Best thing for my mental health. Doing that stuff fully takes my mind off inceldom and other issues for a while. Normally when sitting idle in the house, my mind always wanders and wishes I had a gf. I also have my dad’s 1971 Camaro he left me when he passed. He bought it when I was 5 in 2010, and we have taken it to many car shows. He wanted to sell it a few times, but I convinced him not to luckily. It’s a good memento of him. I took it out for its first drive in a while as he was sick and couldn’t use it for some time a few weeks ago. It runs great, but has some issues that need fixing before driving it much. The brakes are weak, which is BAD. Have no idea why and won’t mess with that myself, so will very carefully drive it to the local shop. Also needs new tires and likely a new steering box. Gonna be absolutely sick when it’s fixed and I can take it for speed runs on the highway.
It’s good you had a relationship with your father. Great for character development

It’s good you had a relationship with your father. Great for character development
Yep. I truly feel bad for anyone here that had a bad father or no father at all. That shit would really mess you up. My father and I got in extremely heated arguments a lot (mainly because we had such similar interests and personalities, so we tended to either get along super well, or get hella mad at each other), but we always cooled down afterwards and made amends. In the last few years before he passed we basically never fought and were chill. No joke, him and me would watch the show my 600 pound life and make fun of the fat women on there, lol. It was so funny

Yep. I truly feel bad for anyone here that had a bad father or no father at all. That shit would really mess you up. My father and I got in extremely heated arguments a lot (mainly because we had such similar interests and personalities, so we tended to either get along super well, or get hella mad at each other), but we always cooled down afterwards and made amends. In the last few years before he passed we basically never fought and were chill. No joke, him and me would watch the show my 600 pound life and make fun of the fat women on there, lol. It was so funny
Sounds great.

My father left me at a young age so I didn’t get that development. Which is probably why I’m so mentally ill

Sounds great.

My father left me at a young age so I didn’t get that development. Which is probably why I’m so mentally ill
Absolutely brutal dude. I am pretty mentally ill as well with severe OCD since age 8 and autism. This is why people shouldn’t have kids if they don’t want the responsibility. Even if I hypothetically wouldn’t pass on my bad genetics to a kid, I know I would not be a good father because I’m too selfish with my money and time. I would hate the responsibility. Even if I got a loving gf by some miracle, we wouldn’t ever be having kids.

Absolutely brutal dude. I am pretty mentally ill as well with severe OCD since age 8 and autism. This is why people shouldn’t have kids if they don’t want the responsibility. Even if I hypothetically wouldn’t pass on my bad genetics to a kid, I know I would not be a good father because I’m too selfish with my money and time. I would hate the responsibility. Even if I got a loving gf by some miracle, we wouldn’t ever be having kids.
Completely agree. I don’t wanna bring more suffering into this world

Completely agree. I don’t wanna bring more suffering into this world
Same. I have various chronic physical health conditions, mental disorders (both my auto and OCD came from my mother btw), and inceldom. This also shows dysgenic foids should not reproduce. I firmly believe nobody with a heritable mental of physical illness should reproduce. No need to create suffering. I have worse OCD than my mother, so imagine how hellish it would be for a child of mine.

Same. I have various chronic physical health conditions, mental disorders (both my auto and OCD came from my mother btw), and inceldom. This also shows dysgenic foids should not reproduce. I firmly believe nobody with a heritable mental of physical illness should reproduce. No need to create suffering. I have worse OCD than my mother, so imagine how hellish it would be for a child of mine.
I’m autistic, depressed and some people suspect I’m schizophrenic.

I don’t want to father a child , get connected to him then watch him blow his brains out by 25.

I’m autistic, depressed and some people suspect I’m schizophrenic.

I don’t want to father a child , get connected to him then watch him blow his brains out by 25.
Yeah, I understand that. I can guarantee 99% if people would have roped by now struggling like I have. Honestly, roping would probably be smarter in all honesty sometimes. When I was 16, I was passing out 10 times a day, my heart was acting up, and my whole body felt like absolute shit 24/7. It was like this for a year, and I can guarantee I would never do it again because it wouldn’t be worth it. I am much better now physically though. Once you push through so much suffering like we do, we become more and more jaded and bitter as time goes on. We also become more used to it and tougher, so less likely to rope under the same pain as when it started. Most people who roped early actually saved themselves more suffering and put an end to it before they became someone their parents are ashamed of. Not encouraging roping of course. I believe we should try to cope and enjoy what we can unless the suffering is so severe it truly is inhumane to keep putting yourself through it.

Yeah, I understand that. I can guarantee 99% if people would have roped by now struggling like I have. Honestly, roping would probably be smarter in all honesty sometimes. When I was 16, I was passing out 10 times a day, my heart was acting up, and my whole body felt like absolute shit 24/7. It was like this for a year, and I can guarantee I would never do it again because it wouldn’t be worth it. I am much better now physically though. Once you push through so much suffering like we do, we become more and more jaded and bitter as time goes on. We also become more used to it and tougher, so less likely to rope under the same pain as when it started. Most people who roped early actually saved themselves more suffering and put an end to it before they became someone their parents are ashamed of. Not encouraging roping of course. I believe we should try to cope and enjoy what we can unless the suffering is so severe it truly is inhumane to keep putting yourself through it.
If I get the chance I’m cyanidemaxing soon. But I’ll probably pussy out

If I get the chance I’m cyanidemaxing soon. But I’ll probably pussy out
I wouldn’t blame you at all for it if you do because I know what it’s like to suffer brutally in many ways. I always say to try to cope though the best you can and only rope if everything runs out and you are just suffering all the time. Poisoning is a risky method though. Odds of failure are high and it can leave you permanently disabled without killing you. I’m a USAcel, so not that hard to just use a gun to blow my brains out if the time comes. That would be my method.

I wouldn’t blame you at all for it if you do because I know what it’s like to suffer brutally in many ways. I always say to try to cope though the best you can and only rope if everything runs out and you are just suffering all the time. Poisoning is a risky method though. Odds of failure are high and it can leave you permanently disabled without killing you. I’m a USAcel, so not that hard to just use a gun to blow my brains out if the time comes. That would be my method.
I’m a ukcel. Poisoning can be risky but I’m just gonna get as much done Me as possible

I’m a ukcel. Poisoning can be risky but I’m just gonna get as much done Me as possible
I assume guns are hard to come by in the UK. Can you get fentanyl? Shit is potent af and will kill relatively painlessly. I knew an old mechanic who killed himself with fentanyl. Sad to see him die because he helped my father and I get our old cheapie vehicles to pass inspection and he did work on the side for us really cheap.

I assume guns are hard to come by in the UK. Can you get fentanyl? Shit is potent af and will kill relatively painlessly. I knew an old mechanic who killed himself with fentanyl. Sad to see him die because he helped my father and I get our old cheapie vehicles to pass inspection and he did work on the side for us really cheap.
Guns are illegal and expensive. As for fentanyl, I don’t know where to buy it noir do I have the money

Guns are illegal and expensive. As for fentanyl, I don’t know where to buy it noir do I have the money
Brutal. Shit like this is why legal euthanasia should be legal for those who want it and are an adult. We euthanize animals to end suffering. Why not be humane and give humans that option? It would be far better than blowing your brains out and leaving a mental scar on whoever finds that gory scene and especially be better than trying to poison yourself.

Brutal. Shit like this is why legal euthanasia should be legal for those who want it and are an adult. We euthanize animals to end suffering. Why not be humane and give humans that option? It would be far better than blowing your brains out and leaving a mental scar on whoever finds that gory scene and especially be better than trying to poison yourself.
Silly goy , The Jews can’t milk you dry if you’re dead.

If I were suicidal and didn't have a gun I would overdose on painkillers and alcohol and throw myself into a pool or river.

Silly goy , The Jews can’t milk you dry if you’re dead.
True. That’s why legal euthanasia will likely never become mainstream. Most people won’t go all out and kill themselves for real all by themself in a gruesome way, so more money for the feds

True. That’s why legal euthanasia will likely never become mainstream. Most people won’t go all out and kill themselves for real all by themself in a gruesome way, so more money for the feds
Exactly

Why would she do it though? She is a woman and most women have no reason to ever feel suicidal
My grandfather thinks it was an accident . But then again she lived in the most depressing shithole in the uk and just got done with a divorce

My grandfather thinks it was an accident . But then again she lived in the most depressing shithole in the uk and just got done with a divorce
Could have been an accident. Perhtit was intentional though as this woman sounds like she might have had genuine reasons to feel depressed, unlike most foids

Could have been an accident. Perhtit was intentional though as this woman sounds like she might have had genuine reasons to feel depressed, unlike most foids
Yeah. Her husband (my great grandfather) was a complete dickhead according to my grandfather. And he told me today that he made him feel depressed.

That was until he met my grandmother and everything changed. He insists that I’ll meet someone one day and I’ll be happy.

I wish.

Perhtit was intentional though as this woman sounds like she might have had genuine reasons to feel depressed, unlike most foids
Some foids can have severe mental illness and thus be suicidal though it's not nearly as common as it in men

Some foids can have severe mental illness and thus be suicidal though it's not nearly as common as it in men
Mental illness is extremely common in my family. ADHD, autism, anxiety, NPD and depression all run in my family.

Mental illness is extremely common in my family. ADHD, autism, anxiety, NPD and depression all run in my family.
I am pretty sure I inherited my autism and anxiety from my mother. She's always shown non-NT traits and is quite asocial - my sister is also similar albeit less notably.

I am pretty sure I inherited my autism and anxiety from my mother. She's always shown non-NT traits and is quite asocial - my sister is also similar albeit less notably.
I inherited ny autism , anxiety and (mild) ADHD from my mother’s side. But my father was mentally ill too (NPD)

They do it in the hopes that IT foid will give them pussy
full

View attachment 1199090
Imagine having nothing better to do than bully suicidal autistic incels. I feel like they get a power trip from it.

They definitely asked out the special kid as a joke in highschool.

They are losers who haven’t developed mentally since highschool. JFL at them.

Don't waste your thoughts on these losers, they're not worthy of our time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back