Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine how hard is the life of a cuck from IT.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Seriously: think about that.

We already know that IT users are most likely low tier normies, even incels (let's put aside females and trannies, they do not count).

Imagine being so self aware of your inferiority over Chad that, in order to cope, you put up an entire subreddit where you try to "mock" incels.

They spend time to give soy points to each other, while the occasional female or tranny "supports" them so they really think they are right.

While they do this, ther life is, at best, some low tier normie life with an ugly unsatisfied wife... maybe they have a nice job, but that's all. At worst, they are incels like us, but in denial.

What if we speak about the blackpll? :feels:: "no, it's nonsense! the world isn't like that"
What if we backup our affirmations with sources? :feels:: "oooh incel is using random statistics"
What if we talk about Jeremy Meeks? :feels:: "oooh they always use the same person, it's funny they have just that one example" (we could use as many examples as you wish, cuck, we are using a famous criminal but just look around yourself, high T criminals have always a lot of women).
What if we talk about Chad's life? :feels:: "nooo life isn't like that, you have to go out with normal people to find out!" (CUCKS! we know your shitty life isn't like that, we are talking about CHAD life, not yours!).

I could go on for hours but i think i've spent enough time to write this.

Under their skin they suffer more than us, because while we come here to post facts or vent they spend their entire time tryting to disprove something that is not disprovable just to cope for themselves.

They are like the lowliest of fucks, getting bullied by existance for their entire life, trying to have a comeback against targets that they consider vulnerable.

Every cuck i meet in real life i always make sure i mock them, and they usually can't do shit. They are weak. At least we lift.

Last edited:
Yup. Exactly

Those people are the lowest form of life on this planet. Its like they try to convince themselves that the blackpill is not real. I pity some of them

Yea they are too low IQ to realize that they are incel

Those people are the lowest form of life on this planet. Its like they try to convince themselves that the blackpill is not real. I pity some of them
no pity for them