Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over imagine getting this much validation as a male

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

ij63jbva9qy11.jpg

jfl at any male who doesn't believe in female hypergamy or the massive advantage any female has in todays dating market. You can make ZERO effort to improve yourself as a foid and still get swamped with men willing to date/have sex with you.

meanwhile as a man I have received one compliment my entire life and it was just about my hair(inb4 fakecel)

also to any pathetic white knight cucks reading this forum stop doing this shit, stop thirsting over foids like this, this is why 1/10 women think they deserve model tier chads. You will never stop though, 90% of men are unable to think beyond their dick

I imagine Chad gets as much validation as ugly women if not more

the only time a foid should get validation is as a statistic.

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Herr Joseph Stalin

just imagine how much you have to eat to even get that big

and then imagine how much time you spend on the toilet and cleaning the shit out of your ass

We were never supposed to get validation. Men are givers and women are takers. They taketh everything from us.

send her back to the ocean so she can reunite with her native species
Proxyduckduckgocom

the massive advantage any female has in todays dating market.

I'm glad you included this; because I do believe in this, but not the former.

Nobody wants the older women. Nobody. They have to beg for men over here. I'm talking the women over 60. I went to a lot of singles' dances. I saw it with my own eyes.

This thing gets validation, but she is also going to get a heart attack.

lol born foid is the best thing that can happen to you

No man would ever get as much validation as that fat cow, not even over multiple lifetimes, unless you're Chad of course. Unreal.

Nobody wants the older women. Nobody. They have to beg for men over here. I'm talking the women over 60. I went to a lot of singles' dances. I saw it with my own eyes.

Where? Men are so cucked and desperate nowadays ANY woman can collect an army of orbiters even grandmas.

just imagine how much you have to eat to even get that big

and then imagine how much time you spend on the toilet and cleaning the shit out of your ass
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Even when I eat like a hippopotamus I hardly get 2, 3 kg, and I'm post 30, my metabolism slowed down a lot.

They must really eat like crazy, or have some very fucked up glandular problem or something.

jfl at any male who doesn't believe in female hypergamy

ij63jbva9qy11.jpg

jfl at any male who doesn't believe in female hypergamy or the massive advantage any female has in todays dating market. You can make ZERO effort to improve yourself as a foid and still get swamped with men willing to date/have sex with you.

meanwhile as a man I have received one compliment my entire life and it was just about my hair(inb4 fakecel)

also to any pathetic white knight cucks reading this forum stop doing this shit, stop thirsting over foids like this, this is why 1/10 women think they deserve model tier chads. You will never stop though, 90% of men are unable to think beyond their dick

so disgusting