Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine getting rejected by a 2/10 and a 3/10 on the same day

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
That shit was brutal. At least when my itis rejected me I wasn’t so mad cause she is a cutie but these girls were so below her both looks and personality wise. And what’s worse is that they will be able to get the chad they want eventually men will fuck anything that moves they don’t care about anything besides getting their dick wet.

Suifuel for looksmatchcels

Your oneitis wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire, she doesn’t even hate you since that’d require her to actually give two shits about you JFL, she regards you as little more than an annoying insect.

YOUR ONEITIS WILL NEVER LOVE YOU AND SHE IS GETTING CREAMPIED BY CHAD DAILY

ITS OVER YOU OP

YOU HAVE A RIFLE AND YOU KNOW HOW TO SHOOT, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

That shit was brutal. At least when my itis rejected me I wasn’t so mad cause she is a cutie but these girls were so below her both looks and personality wise. And what’s worse is that they will be able to get the chad they want eventually men will fuck anything that moves they don’t care about anything besides getting their dick wet.
How tall are u buddy boyo?

Yes, even landwhales only want attractive guys :blackpill:

Your oneitis wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire, she doesn’t even hate you since that’d require her to actually give two shits about you JFL, she regards you as little more than an annoying insect.

YOUR ONEITIS WILL NEVER LOVE YOU AND SHE IS GETTING CREAMPIED BY CHAD DAILY

ITS OVER YOU OP

YOU HAVE A RIFLE AND YOU KNOW HOW TO SHOOT, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
This comment makes me want to kms

Imagine still clinging onto hope like a bluepiller and thinking you have a chance, causing you to go through more and more un-necessary heartbreak

Imagine still clinging onto hope like a bluepiller and thinking you have a chance, causing you to go through more and more un-necessary heartbreak
It wasn’t my idea my friend dragged me along

Just lower your standards you’ll get a 1/10 one day