Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Imagine getting raped by Harley quinn

Night wing must be a fag if he’s getting raped by her

she semi-raped deadshot in some other movie too

but she's just a strong empowered womyn tee hee

I think that I would go for Poison Ivy myself or even Catwoman. After Catwoman mogg Batman over it.
Night wing must be a fag if he’s getting raped by her
Isn't it obvious he is?

Last edited:
Nightwing is a Chad so it isnt a big deal for him

Nightwing is a Chad so it isnt a big deal for him
You really notice how a lot of why normies look up to Batman is from his jaw and characteristic serious tone in this clip ngl
Cartoons implant these ideas in your head and are very suggestible even if you are NT.

That would be utter cuckoldry and faggotry.

Nightwing and Batman are GigaChads

they get all the foids
:feelsugh:

Kys if you want to be dominated by a foid

Kys if you want to be dominated by a foid
Don't really wanna but if she would let me fuck with her and doesn't do any gay shit then whatever volcel if you wouldn't

i cant really imagine any reason at all she would want to rape me

Don't really wanna but if she would let me fuck with her and doesn't do any gay shit then whatever volcel if you wouldn't
True. I don't like harley quinn or her physique though so I'd still refuse even if she asked me to fuck her.

Its over for NightWingCels.
Even the foids they send to jail want to fuck them.
Over for non-capecels
My theory is that cape heroes are in reality closet fags, which is why by default I always support the villains because they're generally more cooler or interesting anyways. Villainy is where it is at man....

Last edited:
I love the classic TAS version of course but I would also like to hook up with teen version who is Babs best friend in the DC Super Hero Girls TV series