Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine getting a first kiss @ 32 yrs old.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Iam pretty sure its not going to happen for me. But even if it did, its suifuel. It took 32 yrs to get what normie men experience in highschool.

I'm older than 32.

By 32 it is already very over

Imagine not kissing for an entire life

Normies were kissing in middle school.

I know this will never happen. If some foid was willing to kiss me, I will refuse it. Why, because it's too late.

I'm 31 btw.

Have kissed a foid before ? (hookers not included)
Family don't count and I never had a hooker.
Don't think I would be able to kiss one either. Just the thought that that very same day and probably minutes or hours before she could have very well been kissing up a ton of other guys and have their dicks in her mouth and a high chance she has not cleaned her mouth since.
I just can't do it.

Iam pretty sure its not going to happen for me. But even if it did, its suifuel. It took 32 yrs to get what normie men experience in highschool.
If you manage it you're nearly 5 years ahead of me.

You're not missing much, sex is when you know a foid truly wants you. Got my first and only kiss at 28, its meh, when i tried for sex she made every excuse not to and then ignored my messages.

34, didn't get.

Only ever gotten 1 by a drunk ex-stripper when I was 26.

Better late than never

WTF. ur 32?
how are u still alive

I know this will never happen. If some foid was willing to kiss me, I will refuse it. Why, because it's too late.

High Confusion

Only ever gotten 1 by a drunk ex-stripper when I was 26.

Nice

What are your go to copes?
Keeping far away from any social media like Facebook, Twitter, or whatever people go to that show any form of romance or anything as I can't deal with it.
Don't watch anything that might be romantic either.
Drown my brain into random nonsense on Youtube and not think about my situation.
Play games where now my mind is removed from reality for a few hours.

I had my first kiss when I was 3. :chad:

Better than 42 years old?

I'm 31 btw.
What if she was a teen whore?

Better than 42 years old?

Doesnt matter after 25 like i said. Your first kiss (if at all) would prolly be with a wrinkly old used up ugly cunt.
Why 25? Why not 22 or 23?

25 is old enough to include people who, for some reason other than looks, missed out on their first kiss in high school. These guys werent ugly, but were able to get their first kiss a little later. Beyond 25 years, the writing on the wall is that you'll die a kissless virgin.

Last edited:
Going on 31 next month and never kissed or held a foids hand let alone know what sex is like, I saw a video on YouTube the other day of this couple and they seem happy and I have to admit it hurt seeing it, I am going to embrace my hatred and anger so that in the end all the shit in life I have had to deal with can come out all at once.