Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine finally ascending, only to have your GF looking at other men like this

You have to discipline your woman or else she won't respect you. Sadly, it's extremely risky to do so nowadays.
This is true. But it's not risky if she's your woman. Most men have been successfully pussified by Jews so they never bother disciplining their girls. These guys think it's misogynist and le toxic because of Jew conditioning.

She Smiled and waved. thats a mating call broski

she might as well have spread her curry flaps open right there in times Square
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I saw this tiktok ages ago but I didn't know she was curry

Look at how she smiled at him AND waved too

JFL, while her boyfriend was probably in the middle of a gruelling shift at the hospital for shit wages as a junior doctor

I absolutely hate it. This is just a simple reminder that this is a dog eat dog world.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I saw this tiktok ages ago but I didn't know she was curry

Look at how she smiled at him AND waved too

JFL, while her boyfriend was probably in the middle of a gruelling shift at the hospital for shit wages as a junior doctor
All the roasties in the comments on the tik tok are defending her!

"Its just a smile! No wonder you guys dont get laid!"

"She just smiled ! "

Notice how none of them can have an excuse for the wave. or the fact that the bitch stopped her body to smile at the guy

Rose(My "oneitis") used to constantly cycle between men. She would flirt and smile at one guy while texting another. Her "boyfriends"(FWBs) would tire of her infidelity quickly.

I'm surprised she isn't polyamorous.

But it's not risky if she's your woman.
Sadly, she's never really your woman nowadays, it's just your turn, like they say.

All the roasties in the comments on the tik tok are defending her!

"Its just a smile! No wonder you guys dont get laid!"

"She just smiled ! "

Notice how none of them can have an excuse for the wave. or the fact that the bitch stopped her body to smile at the guy

That mixed race Tyronelite made her pussy more wet in those 5 seconds than her curry bf ever will in 50 years