Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine finally ascending, only to have your GF looking at other men like this

You don’t have to post your cuck fantasy on the incel forum.

Hypothetical ascension. Star align and you got a gf.
You don’t have to post your cuck fantasy on the incel forum.
Not a fantasy. Just think it's crazy thst even if we ascend and get a foid gf,

She will claim "she's out with her friends" but really she's out there looking at other men while we wageslave at work or med school or whatever

And she's a curry too. I thought they were supposed to be the loyal ones? :blackpill: Always wins

Last edited:
just smile theory. over for kanyecels like me that dont smile

gf will look at other men regardless.

gf will look at other men regardless.
She Smiled and waved. thats a mating call broski

she might as well have spread her curry flaps open right there in times Square

Last edited:
normies can stalk anything they found her personal info that’s why they can’t be trusted

She will claim "she's out with her friends" but really she's out there looking at other men
This shit is weird. You really are going to not have boundaries with your hypothetical girlfriend? No rules? Enjoy being cucked and walked all over by your hypothetical landwhale girlfriend.

This shit is weird. You really are going to not have boundaries with your hypothetical girlfriend? No rules? Enjoy being cucked and walked all over by your hypothetical landwhale girlfriend.
You think this curry foid didn't have rules and boundaries in place? Her BF is a doctor that is probably arranged marriage :feelshaha:

If this wasn't recorded, He would never find out. I wonder if she even told him she went viral due to her smiling and waving st another man

Last edited:
You think this curry foid didn't have rules and boundaries in place? Her BF is a doctor that is probably arranged marriage :feelshaha:
FEMALE WORSHIP. This is the one thing wrong with the world. Nigga if she is not following your lead then kick that whore out. You Cucks should stop placing women on pedestals. You really mean to tell me that after suffering (i assume) for so long you will settle for a disrespectful woman that... :feelspuke::feelspuke: Leads you? Continue worshiping women I suppose if it makes you happy. Could never be me though.

FEMALE WORSHIP. This is the one thing wrong with the world. Nigga if she is not following your lead then kick that whore out. You Cucks should stop placing women on pedestals. You really mean to tell me that after suffering (i assume) for so long you will settle for a disrespectful woman that... :feelspuke::feelspuke: Leads you? Continue worshiping women I suppose if it makes you happy. Could never be me though.
Where did I put on a pedastal? I'm advocating for rules and punishment. The point is Foids will snake and lie and do things on their own. That's reality. Again if the video didn't go viral, she wouldn't have told him she smiled at the guy and waved, so how would the bf find out and punish her? You make no sense. My entire point is foids are whores even when they're in Relationships. Due to hypergamy

Where did I put on a pedastal? I'm advocating for rules and punishment. The point is Foids will snake and lie and do things on their own. That's reality. Again if the video didn't go viral, she wouldn't have told him she smiled at the guy and waved, so how would the bf find out and punish her? You make no sense. My entire point is foids are whores even when they're in Relationships. Due to hypergamy
Gomenasai young one English is not my second language

I wouldn't say that's "high tier" maximum med tier

brutal cuck pill

If this wasn't recorded, He would never find out. I wonder if she even told him she went viral due to her smiling and waving st another man
Someone should do him a favor and let the dude know :feelswhat:

This is why I would never date a foid even if I could. They are ruthless selectors who will forget about you the second someone who they perceive to be better than you gives them attention.

Last edited:
What I don’t understand is why muds love the worst photograph of 2pac ever taken that makes him look both stupid and ugly?

This was arguably the coolest brotha that ever lived, the black James Dean, a guy who had plenty of cool looking pictures taken of him yet they choose the shittiest ugliest one to put on posters and t-shirts?

Yeah, chalk this one up to yet another instance of niggers being plain old stupid and self destructive.

I wish be this confident just walk free and happy smiling and some girls smiling me back, is so fucked up feel this depresed and down all the time, i know that would never be me and that shit just kill me

I was just about to post this. Pure damage control

The song in this TikTok is inane but I should expected as much

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WxDrVUrSvI

Life fuel are the comments in her excuse video. very few (mostly other Foids and some soyboy female apologists) are buying it

The Foids defending her are also whores and bitches who are trying to obfuscate reality and Gaslight how fellow whores behave. Notice how tribal they act

your blackpills are the most brutal

your blackpills are the most brutal
I try. I'm striving to be the blackpill king. I also peruse IT and they never post about my threads because they can't debunk my cold hard video proof of the most brutal black pill. They gave no counter arguments :blackpill:

Just bare your teeth like a dog bru...
Just bare your teeth like a dog bru...

Brillo soap pad hairstyle

I wish be this confident just walk free and happy smiling and some girls smiling me back, is so fucked up feel this depresed and down all the time, i know that would never be me and that shit just kill me
If I walked like this I would get nothing but dirty looks and possibly followed by police lol

Just be black and wear a Tupac shirt theory

Last edited:
If I walked like this I would get nothing but dirty looks and possibly followed by police lol

Just be black and wear a Tupac shirt theory
Apparently he's Brazilian. He lives in Connecticut. Back in the good Ole days he'd be living in the favela shithole but thanks to open borders he invaded whst used to be a super white state

Apparently he's Brazilian. He lives in Connecticut. Back in the good Ole days he'd be living in the favela shithole but thanks to open borders he invaded whst used to be a super white state
He just looks so arrogant. Look at that smug smile on his face. I want to shoot him in the face so badly

You have to discipline your woman or else she won't respect you. Sadly, it's extremely risky to do so nowadays.

This video pisses me off. The end goal of finally obtaining a gf is mangled because they will look at other men no matter what

The cuck boyfriend is probably still with her

He’s just a tall normie. You must never forget curry tax.

the only way I'd not get cucked is if I lived in the middle of no where where there's no other men

ofc thats if, and only if I was able to actually get a girl which I'm not

Literally cucked by a Chadlet. Get a good education and date within your race just to get cucked theory.