Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine failing life on giga-tutorial mode

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Reminder of how strong we all are! Imagine instead of our current lives we were born the granddaughter of one of the most famous presidents of all time, and failing at life on turbo-tutorial mode. Many of us would have achieved so much if our life situations were hers instead. Oh well.
Edit: was confusing robert kennedy with JFK, but still, just lol.

Last edited:
Foids evolved so much to be a cute, attractive, moist hole companion (at its peak) that it literally downside everything else, mainly brain power.

Foids evolved so much to be a cute, attractive, moist hole companion (at its peak) that it literally downside everything else, mainly brain power.
Too many eggs in the same basket yeah

She's had a good run, foids aren't of much use after certain age.

average foids are ugly, they just wear too much makeup and use other fraud techniques online

average foids are ugly, they just wear too much makeup and use other fraud techniques online
Tbh I think like the average foid is basic and pretty. The problem is the fewer landwhales and goblins that build themselves on frauding.

It's not tutorial mode. It's something more like creative mode in Minecraft.

Foids are more incompetent than incels.
Cucks from Reddit will say otherwise but thats the truth

Rest In Peace

Robert Kennedy would have probably been president of he didn't get assassinated. It looks like the Kennedy curse lives on.

Tbh I think like the average foid is basic and pretty. The problem is the fewer landwhales and goblins that build themselves on frauding.

yeah, because it's how your brain is programmed to

but objectively speaking the average female is not attractive at all

we should always rate females in a brutal way the same way they do with us and never overrate them, it's not necessarily a "volcel" thing

they're set on body (aka tits and butt) that's why most foids are attractive even when not being that attractive facially wise

yeah, because it's how your brain is programmed to

but objectively speaking the average female is not attractive at all

we should always rate females in a brutal way the same way they do with us and never overrate them, it's not necessarily a "volcel" thing

they're set on body (aka tits and butt) that's why most foids are attractive even when not being that attractive facially wise
Makes sense, I agree

I WISH I WORKED AT HER FUNERAL HOME!

fwiw the Kennedy's are cursed. It's God punishing them for all the foids JFK fucked in the White House every time his wife stepped outside.