Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine devoting your whole life to video games and still sucking ass at them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I was playing Black Ops 2 multiplayer and I got 3 kills and 8 deaths before ragequitting. Meanwhile the gigachad in first place was on 24 kills and 3 deaths.
It's over boyos :feelsrope:

That's why I only play singleplayer games when I don't have people to carry me in online games.

like 99% of video games bore the livIng shit out of me, and i also suck at them too

I have been playing league of legends on and off since 2012, and i've been stuck in the same rank. same for multiplayer console games. i am just low iq and bad

I am so bad at EACH AND EVERY type of online multiplayer game that has ever been created. I swear to god I am so terrible at games it physically hurts. That's why I prefer single player ones, I can keep the embarassment to myself :feelsrope:

cant relate ngl

I haven’t played BO2 in some years but I always was shit at it.

All you need to do is play Bannerlord Captain mode and let your Ai gang do the killing for you. You just lead the way and be a great general.

Iktf, happened to me with some games. I especially suck at real time strategy ones.

I play so much FPS I pretty much kill everything I see online

I feel u bro i play overwatch all day and i'm trash lmao :feelsrope:

aaahhh bo2 good times tbh bo1 mogs though

Story of my life... I try to play fighting games I get wrecked online and when I played with friends, play fps games and always end up in last place, dedicate thousands of hours to MOBAs and can't even maintain a relatively decent rank. With everything else missing in my life you'd think I would be at least good at the silly video games I spend so much time on, but nope. :feelsrope:

autist trait
ur not gonna get better when ur hand eye coordination is stuffed
I'm good at old rts games tho I want to get back to my two week old eu3 ireland game and conquer France cause I wanna have all of Gaul up to the Rhine. Faggot Burgundy is allied with France for no reason despite having cores on a third of their provinces and not even sharing a dynasty (this is legit for allying with France, I did it as Brabant and owned a bunch of their cores in Franche-Comte while being allied with them for a while) though so it's hard, I could take on one at a time but not both. Maybe you should get into those if you're a sperg like me and ur subhuman brain won't inhibit you as much.

Stick to single player games.

I play so much FPS I pretty much kill everything I see online
is that why you always do this?

Same I had over 60 days playtime on modern warfare 2 and I never once even got the 25 kill streak nuke

Im great at video games

autist trait
ur not gonna get better when ur hand eye coordination is stuffed
I'm good at old rts games tho I want to get back to my two week old eu3 ireland game and conquer France cause I wanna have all of Gaul up to the Rhine. Faggot Burgundy is allied with France for no reason despite having cores on a third of their provinces and not even sharing a dynasty (this is legit for allying with France, I did it as Brabant and owned a bunch of their cores in Franche-Comte while being allied with them for a while) though so it's hard, I could take on one at a time but not both. Maybe you should get into those if you're a sperg like me and ur subhuman brain won't inhibit you as much.

You play any Total War games?

cant relate ngl

:chad:s.co

You play any Total War games?
Nah I don't. I knew people in the past who played them religiously though, they don't seem like a bad choice. Playing out the battles seems to be a matter of flinging armies at people, not aiming their guns.

i get 3/10 kill me :feelstrash:

Just cheatmax like me

Which cheats do you use? I hack on TF2 with lmaobox.
I haven't played an online game in a while tbh, but i used to buy from Systemcheats for cod and APB reloaded, just use it carefully and you won't get banned