Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine bragging about being a rich kid.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
This female did zero hard work to get to where she is. Probably had rich parents who put her in a good school and her parents gave her a good job when she graduated and she married some tall white guy. Rich kids bragging is the most cringiest thing because none of them can truly enjoy their money. They never worked for it.

You might be rich but you’re more broke than any incel on here in the mind.

Also get off your ass and hire a babysitter. We know ya lazy ass can work. You probably work an easy office job where you sit on your ass all day pressing some buttons.

I’m tired of these females getting all the benefits in society.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yqtix2/im_on_maternity_leave_from_my_102000_a_year_job_i/?

Last edited:
They deserve a big bullet in their ass.

I just want to moneymaxx so that I can afford to cope in peace w/o wageslavery

To be fair without rich parents being a foid is basically tutorial mode she might not of even had to suck a bunch of dicks to get there just affirmative action. Hope her clot shot boosters shots gives her bell's palsy and myocarditis. Even if she moneymogs us assuming not pure larp by some troon or bitter landwhale loser you know she is 100% miserable because chad is not fucking her hence why she is obsessing over us.

Last edited:
Nevarrrrr trust anything on the internet

i can say that i am a millionaire with not-so-little business, and will you trust me? Somebody actually will

Nevarrrrr trust anything on the internet

i can say that i am a millionaire with not-so-little business, and will you trust me? Somebody actually will

Most likely LARPing, this is IncelTears we're talking about, and better yet, an absolute no-life who has posted multiple times around the clock every single day for at least two weeks straight.

I wonder if this specimen is gonna beat BrazilianSmegma's old record of gaining 1.5 million karma within a single year by posting around the clock on IT.

She's obviously LARPing

Maternity leaves

If it’s not a LARP… I feel bad for that kid. He’s gonna be posting here when he grows up :feelskek:

Only If it really has a family, larping scum.

They think 40 days online = has been using the site for 40 days.

It even shows the day he signed up in the image. How can you be this retarded?