Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine bluepilling yourself into gymcelling for foids

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Recruit
★★★
Fucking hilarious when foids and normies virtue signal uglies into thinking their life will get better with muh gym
Imagine having to physically torture yourself with gym in order to find love, do you know how fundementally wrong that sounds?
If you go to the gym you should do it for yourself. Me personally I do it because I want to do Zyzz poses and look like the incel version of Batman with narrow shoulders

Fucking hilarious when foids and normies virtue signal uglies into thinking their life will get better with muh gym
Imagine having to physically torture yourself with gym in order to find love, do you know how fundementally wrong that sounds?
If you go to the gym you should do it for yourself. Me personally I do it because I want to do Zyzz poses and look like the incel version of Batman with narrow shoulders

I don't agree to gymmaxx to purely find foids but if you are ugly like me and also overweight gymmaxxing can improve your looks. Wont improve it enough to get foids but at least you will be strong enough to feel more confident around normies because you know you can break them in half if they try something.

I mainly gymmaxx now to become stronger and more confident not really for women.

I’m birdcel and wristcel. No amount of gym will get me to ascend. I gymcelled for 5 years but didn’t ascend and realized this and quit. Birdcel = death unless you’re bimaxxing

I’m birdcel and wristcel. No amount of gym will get me to ascend. I gymcelled for 5 years but didn’t ascend and realized this and quit. Birdcel = death unless you’re bimaxxing
Super bimax:blackpill::blackpill: only one flight to Australia away:feelsLSD:

I don't agree to gymmaxx to purely find foids but if you are ugly like me and also overweight gymmaxxing can improve your looks. Wont improve it enough to get foids but at least you will be strong enough to feel more confident around normies because you know you can break them in half if they try something.

I mainly gymmaxx now to become stronger and more confident not really for women.
Ye if you’re fat you were VOLCEL to begin with

Ye if you’re fat you were VOLCEL to begin with
Yeah... That only works if you were always fat.

But I got fat after I got blackpilled. I had good weight in my ''''''prime'''''' years and I was still met with nothing but rejection.

Yeah... That only works if you were always fat.

But I got fat after I got blackpilled. I had good weight in my ''''''prime'''''' years and I was still met with nothing but rejection.
Fuck man brutal, it’s just crazy the amount of virtue signaling I see on social media saying that personality is what matters the most and if you’re ugly you can gym your way out of being genetic shit.

Fuck man brutal, it’s just crazy the amount of virtue signaling I see on social media saying that personality is what matters the most and if you’re ugly you can gym your way out of being genetic shit.

Gym definitely helps but jfl at thinking gym will transform you into a chad jfl jfl jfl at this people

If you got ugly bones there is no gymmaxxing for your face. It will make you look better bet if you are ugly you are ugly. But there are many benefits to gymaxxing you improve your confidence for one and can not be afraid to fight people which is also good because if you are ugly people will try to fuck with you 24/7 I discovered that in my life.

Btw, I remember I talked to a foid (on the internet, yes talking to them is cucked, I know) and asked her what do I do if I'm ugly, she said: "Go to the gym". JFL. Though I didn't show her my face, so she probably decided I'm not ugly, just a normie.

Gym definitely helps but jfl at thinking gym will transform you into a chad jfl jfl jfl at this people

If you got ugly bones there is no gymmaxxing for your face. It will make you look better bet if you are ugly you are ugly. But there are many benefits to gymaxxing you improve your confidence for one and can not be afraid to fight people which is also good because if you are ugly people will try to fuck with you 24/7 I discovered that in my life.
I’m getting surgery hopefully that and the maybe 5-10 percent smv boost from gymcelling can fix my shit youth :cryfeels::feelsbadman:

Btw, I remember I talked to a foid (on the internet, yes talking to them is cucked, I know) and asked her what do I do if I'm ugly, she said go to the gym. JFL. Though I didn't show her my face, so she probably decided I'm not ugly, just a normie.
She just doesn’t want to hurt your feelings Jfl at anyone thinking foids go for gymcelled normies

She just doesn’t want to hurt your feelings Jfl at anyone thinking foids go for gymcelled normies
Yeah, I know, just saying. They're fucking hypocrites.

Yeah, I know, just saying. They're fucking hypocrites.
Hopefully men become more blackpilled and I think it’s happening with the world going to shit but that’s most likely manipulation from the elites having a play in that. Regardless I hope men wake up and swallow the:blackpill:

Only fakecels go to the gym because they think they have a chance of ascending,truecels know it never began for them and just ldar

Only fakecels go to the gym because they think they have a chance of ascending,truecels know it never began for them and just ldar
You don't have to go to the gym to gymcel

I gymcel at home because I dont want the suifuel of all the chads in the gym around me fuck that.

Not trying can be considered as volcel. How do you know if you didn't tried that

Lifting weights can give you some goals to work on and it forces you to eat reasonably healthy too.

same, just sit in a tree theory:feelsrope:

Didn't even read any of this. But you should still gymcel for the health benefits and to fight off depression.

Stay ready so you don't have to get ready.