Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel imagine being tall and wasting ur genetics because you're lazy

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
So many volcel tallcels are purposefully self-destructing themselves.

"Bro I am 6'4 , but overweight it's so over for me :soy: " I am tired of tallcels in general complaining how bad they have it meanwhile they have no idea of how emasculating it is being height mogged by a younger than you foid.

I'm on holiday an there's a cunt at this hotel that's at least 6"3. Has a full head of hair and is reasonable looking. He's also a proper fat cunt. Like 20 stone +. If he was a decent weight I think he'd have a decent chance getting some fanny.

So real. I see so many tallfags who are overweight, have unkept beards and/or shitty hair(cuts). If they would put in a tiny bit of work they could slay, but instead are jerking off to hentai

They will never understand it. They just can't understand it since they aren't manlets, if they were they would experience the same pain

So real. I see so many tallfags who are overweight, have unkept beards and/or shitty hair(cuts). If they would put in a tiny bit of work they could slay, but instead are jerking off to hentai
They're self diagnosed to be non NT bro ! Be nice to them !

I'm on holiday an there's a cunt at this hotel that's at least 6"3. Has a full head of hair and is reasonable looking. He's also a proper fat cunt. Like 20 stone +. If he was a decent weight I think he'd have a decent chance getting some fanny.
6'3, decent looking with hair has a decent chance? You don't say.

this

Its actually just so fuckin over for anyone 5'6-5'9 average looks old meta now because of sexual selection and hypergamy we will have more tallfags and moggers I'm gen z and 5'6 so its even more brutal every dude from my gen who isn't an ethnic mutt all mog the fuck out of me giga mogged by other whites.
Peafowl c81b7e9ee1bd425999643fb5f3031c3a
B8z8wlnnxnsc1

What I don't get is how the fuck do you even get fat when you're that tall? Tall people require way more calories just to maintain a normal weight, so in order to get fat you would have to eat an insane amount of slop. No excuse for tallfags to be overweight.

What I don't get is how the fuck do you even get fat when you're that tall? Tall people require way more calories just to maintain a normal weight, so in order to get fat you would have to eat an insane amount of slop. No excuse for tallfags to be overweight.
true ive been wondering the same how much food do those subhumans actually consume ?

not another one please :feelsrope:
reminder that being "tall" is not a free pussy ticket :feelsrope:

it is. 6'0 and above is tutorial mode cope more bro
nah i ain't even 6'0. But still being tall is not tutorial mode
isn't blaming the "tallfags" also a cope? :giga:

Last edited:
nah i ain't even 6'0. But still being tall is not tutorial mode
You have to understand that its not only about getting foids, its also about getting respect. A tall ogre will never get bullied and yes he will additionally have better chances at getting foids because height is undeniably a huge halo

You have to understand that its not only about getting foids, its also about getting respect. A tall ogre will never get bullied and yes he will additionally have better chances at getting foids because height is undeniably a huge halo
I am 5'11" and have been bullied,mocked and beaten up. Respect≠ being tall

edit: and 90% of the people I lost fights to, were shorter normfags who had lot of foids who were into them. There are a lot of things to look at. Not just height.

Last edited:
I speak by experience. I can't say that it's true that avg or above average height makes things easier for you. For me, it didn't. So why should I believe otherwise? Makes no sense. If you wanna cope, that's another thing.

Foids only like tall guys with chad faces. One of my co workers is 6'5 but looks ugly as fuck, so gets no action.

Foids only like tall guys with chad faces. One of my co workers is 6'5 but looks ugly as fuck, so gets no action.
My opinion is that chad can even be 5'7" if he has everything else.

Maybe you're talking about a 195cm buff guy 110 kg , then yeah, there you might get some respect. But that's it

tales from the slums of mumbai

I'm able to keep myself thin at 5'7 and 5AR blockers, yet those suckers with 6'1 and full of DHT are fat as pigs.

Id rather be 6'5 With a 1/10 face than a 5'4 with a 10/10 face

Last edited:
Imagine being 6 4 and Rotting hERe :feelskek:

Meanwhile we could’ve used their genetic frame

Guys i seriously hope you're joking. You know what a 1/10 face is? No way you're gonna get anything with that even at 8'5". Meanwhile the 5'4" 10/10 could actually be a slayer.

Guys i seriously hope you're joking. You know what a 1/10 face is? No way you're gonna get anything with that even at 8'5". Meanwhile the 5'4" 10/10 could actually be a slayer.
Lol cope

well tell me why at least. How is it a cope? You guys seriously believe being that tall actually benefits you. Like any foid is gonna choose an ugly ogre 7 foot tall over a below average height chad :feelskek:

Yea I agree being over 6’2+ and not doing sports means you’re a lazy waste of height.

well tell me why at least. How is it a cope? You guys seriously believe being that tall actually benefits you. Like any foid is gonna choose an ugly ogre 7 foot tall over a below average height chad :feelskek:

Attachments

• 1709689598897.png
    1709689598897.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 26
What is this pic supposed to mean? That foids get with men who are 15cm+ taller than them? No shit. Foids are shorter than men due to genetics. Most of the times the man is gonna be taller. Also, these +15cm dudes are all normies. Just being tall doesn't guarantee success. @jbwbeliever
oh and while looking for the tag i just noticed your username. JBWbeliever? Damn...

ps: notice how it gets down at +20cm :ping:

Cause too few male at that height tbh, id say all of them slaying
it means +20cm taller than the foid in question, not +20 cm above average in general. At least I think. That means that if the foid is 155cm, that's okay for her with 170cm, if this guy is a total chad.

it means +20cm taller than the foid in question, not +20 cm above average in general. At least I think. That means that if the foid is 155cm, that's okay for her with 170cm, if this guy is a total chad.
Im 5'4

how u explain why so many foid asking to date tall man then ?
You have to understand what they mean by "tall man". Not just any tall man. But a tall chad with dark triad traits,money, and status. If an average tall guy went to DM these foids on tinder he would get IGNORED. They want a chad, just a chad. Better if tall,yes.

And, since you believe JBW, how do you explain so many foids wanting BBC? Or interracial couple. There are way too many.

And, since you believe JBW, how do you explain so many foids wanting BBC? Or interracial couple. There are way too many.
im rice wanna date noodle boyo, i wont believe something if its not true tbh, if i said jbw is cope it would be me that coping dont u agree ?

You have to understand what they mean by "tall man". Not just any tall man. But a tall chad with dark triad traits,money, and status. If an average tall guy went to DM these foids on tinder he would get IGNORED. They want a chad, just a chad. Better if tall,yes.
look at this thread ngl, https://incels.is/threads/any-tall-single-guys-here.638967/#post-14844868 ive seen so many like this now to the point i wonder why tall'cel's on here wont just pm one of them

im rice wanna date noodle boyo, i wont believe something if its not true tbh, if i said jbw is cope it would be me that coping dont u agree ?
so you're saying noodle wanna date white men? It may be half true in this case these times. But it is not a general rule. JBW actually means that you can't be incel and white at the same time. Can I ask which rice country you're from?

edit: noodle wanna date white men cause they want them to be a betabux, or at least, they think any white man is rich enough to betabux them. Not cause they actually want a white man.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back