Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being sentenced to life without parole on top of being incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
The justice system is so cruel and corrupt. I can’t think of a worse fate than being in prison that long. Not that the prisoners get sex anyway but that would be hell on earth. Oh, and the cells are designed so that there’s nothing you can use to kill your self.

Prisoners get sex. Not the sex they want, but sex. Guess that's what being a "femcel" is like.

Lmfao I would be dead within a week. You think I'm gonna live the rest of my days in a concrete cage?

Prisoners get sex. Not the sex they want, but sex. Guess that's what being a "femcel" is like.
Nah bro prisoners Can actually fuck their wives and even get them pregnant in some states. I know they Can in mine.

A conjugal visit is a scheduled period in which an inmate of a prison or jail is permitted to spend several hours or days in private with a visitor, usually their legal spouse. The parties may engage in sexual activity.

Bring back executions tbh, I don't want to be locked in a cage forever ngl.

dont worry palpatine nobody will want to prison rape your wrinkly ball face.

It’s actually Darth Trump thank you very much
Bring back executions tbh, I don't want to be locked in a cage forever ngl.
Right? They need to bring back hanging. Some stupid bastard thought that solitary confinement was better 200 years ago. Solitary is legalized torture.

Shouldn't the justice system give the prisoner the option of suicide if he is given a life sentence? It would be a win-win. The prisoner doesn't have to rot in jail for the rest of his life and the government doesn't have use resources to keep him alive. I'm sure the victims of whatever heinous crime he committed would be glad to know he's dead, even if it's on his own terms.

Lmao what are u on? Uncle Palps is the most beautiful life form to ever lay a foot on earth.

Shouldn't the justice system give the prisoner the option of suicide if he is given a life sentence? It would be a win-win. The prisoner doesn't have to rot in jail for the rest of his life and the government doesn't have use resources to keep him alive. I'm sure the victims of whatever heinous crime he committed would be glad to know he's dead, even if it's on his own terms.
Exactly. There should always be an option for the prisoner to be executed

Soon this will be the future for all trucels not because for going ER, but simply because foids want us locked up for being ugly

Meh, a prison cell is not much worse than my current life. I don't fear violence/rape in the slightest, i'd fight to the death no problem.

It's the life i'm missing out on, the relationships with family that should be happy, with friends, having a family of my own, etc. Life without that is ripping me apart.

if it was me I'd do everything I could to live to bleed them dry and a final spite to those that put me in prison ngl